• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Whats on your menu?

Roamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So....I purposely restricted my carbs this week to pre and post workout so I could enjoy a really great load today and tomorrow.

On todays menu was ribeye steak seared perfectly over glowing orange charcoal, a perfectly baked potato, and a fresh salad.

Went to retail giant today, and the meat market manager was marking stuff down that was soon to go out of date. Long story short, I bought every damn bit of it. Shouldn't have to buy whole lean protein for a while. I ended up getting roughly 600 worth for 2 hondos.

Tomorrow we will be enjoying prime rib and grilled asparagus.

Everyone chime in with whats on your menu !

Tradition in my house on New Year's Day is roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, collard greens, black-eyed peas, and cornbread.

All I can scrape together is a bologna sandwich.

Most likely some cod in a lemon garlic concoction, with trader joe's brown rice(best quick rice I've found), and a side of broccoli. Boring, but good and clean.

- - - Updated - - -

I love grilled asparagus win olive oil and salt and pepper, but it's so damn expensive here this time of the year

I ate a Kobe roll at a sushi spot last night. I'll call that my cheat but chicken and NY strip is the daily diet . Carbs are rice and black beans for the most part .I just go through the motions to hit my daily numbers.

Chicken and rice
Cod and pasta
Eggs and toast with uncured turkey bacon
Steak or ground beef and roasted potatos
2 scoops isolate

I eat this everyday

Tonight
r1j5l3.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1451788361982.jpg

Smoked ribs,salmon,turkey legs and sausage

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

uploadfromtaptalk1451788837297.jpg

I'm proud of this one too

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I'm about to have some ground beef patties with some cheese, basically a bun-less cheeseburger, and some steamed broccoli :) I can eat this everyday

6 egg open face omelet with ounces lean crumpled 96/4 beef, some diced bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, and a smidge of sharp cheddar.

oh, and a glass of fat free fairlife milk @ 13 grams of protein per serving.

Attachments

• egg.JPG
    egg.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm just wondering if the dude is regular...

Not a kernel of corn in his pics.

A floret of broccoli...nothing...

Natures broom..
I stay away from vegetables and other carbs like the plague. Shit just fine daily.

No need for that stuff.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Tastes like shit, has no.value that a vitamin cant replace, and i woud rather eat steak or chicken.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back