• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IDGAF!!! Nigger faggots trapstar's edition

Fuck your wife silly so she will be too tired to be mad. And then make more vids.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Oh and props on UA gear. Its all I rep nigger fag

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Well said.

You make vid on robitussion and and call out The Game i will personal finance your 2016 run for pit boss on the juagglo ticket. YOU might be onto something here!

this is moar refreshing than Ross Perot calling Hilary Clinton a dried up bag of old cunts! True story

Yo MM i hear you talking but ur lips not moving

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Mm you got this shit on lock brother are you taking suggestions for your next debut. Ok boss get sober you got a big night..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Boss i had to re watch this vid , brother you got ballz of steel main you tell it like it is and keep it real. Please keep these videos coming it keep some thing's it check , and don't worry bout me to much guy im back cuz of you and ill be staying cuz of you thanks for your peace of mind i hope bitch niggas here you loud and clear i hate nigga faggots. They need to be put in there place.. Hay look no names no bashing of anybody and no one knows who im talking bout thats what keeps a guy safe no names no banno.. Turn this lil yellow bus around and pick us up from the playground and take us to the bar there Jameson waiting fo us...

Cheapthreads out..

Jameson is the real though! Hey mouse where's my pierce clippers poster? What up with that?

You make vid on robitussion and and call out The Game i will personal finance your 2016 run for pit boss on the juagglo ticket. YOU might be onto something here!

this is moar refreshing than Ross Perot calling Hilary Clinton a dried up bag of old cunts! True story
That is an idea

Bring back Hightestfuel!!!

Mm you got this shit on lock brother are you taking suggestions for your next debut. Ok boss get sober you got a big night..

Cheapthreads out..
Shit, send me some suggestions I'm open for ideas keep the wheels spinning in this bitch

Boss i had to re watch this vid , brother you got ballz of steel main you tell it like it is and keep it real. Please keep these videos coming it keep some thing's it check , and don't worry bout me to much guy im back cuz of you and ill be staying cuz of you thanks for your peace of mind i hope bitch niggas here you loud and clear i hate nigga faggots. They need to be put in there place.. Hay look no names no bashing of anybody and no one knows who im talking bout thats what keeps a guy safe no names no banno.. Turn this lil yellow bus around and pick us up from the playground and take us to the bar there Jameson waiting fo us...

Cheapthreads out..

Hell yeah! Just like the president sometimes we have to play the game political

Jameson is the real though! Hey mouse where's my pierce clippers poster? What up with that?

I will always be a pierce fan!! It sucks what the C's did to him. Fuck Dannie for that shit!

Looks like we got are self a funny guy. Like mods said if you dont like it here leave , same applies to these threads. Tell us anything positive you had to say to anyone of these guy's in the last 2 weeks. How bout you beat it let the man do his thing we need some good entertainment around here other then bashing that came form a wise guy telling me that's dumb is like calling him dumb and im sure you wont tell him that , but if you hold a good standing feel free bud dont hold back. If you cant say something nice don't say anything.. From Cheapthreads to bigmoe.. Let's go... Turn the fuckin mic on....

Cheapthreads out....

Looks like we got are self a funny guy. Like mods said if you dont like it here leave , same applies to these threads. Tell us anything positive you had to say to anyone of these guy's in the last 2 weeks. How bout you beat it let the man do his thing we need some good entertainment around here other then bashing that came form a wise guy telling me that's dumb is like calling him dumb and im sure you wont tell him that , but if you hold a good standing feel free bud dont hold back. If you cant say something nice don't say anything.. From Cheapthreads to bigmoe.. Let's go... Turn the fuckin mic on....

Cheapthreads out....
You want something positive dipshit? You and mm need speech therapy and a writing class.

Mm you need a new years resolution. Im gonna help you out, laid out in priority

12 step program
Speech class
Weight watchers or jenny craig
Work out.

Mm you need a new years resolution. Im gonna help you out, laid out in priority

12 step program
Speech class
Weight watchers or jenny craig
Work out.

If that has to do with a diet,fuck off! As long as I'm benching over 450 I could care less about a mutha fuccn gut! I'm married and my wife loves me and this dick...

Moe , bitch plz there you go running your mouth again for what you know im on thin ice yet your the one who can't say anything good to members. Why ? Are mods going to let this fly or can i let lose on this bozo? Gimmie the green light ..

Cheapthreads out...

Back