• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some new seasoning in my life

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I typically use the same seasoning over and over again for my chicken, ground turkey and steak. While it's good, I'm ready for a change. What are y'all using?

Lol I bout shit myself when I was walk through biloxi Wal mart and they had "slap yo mama" brand. I fucking love dizzy pig. They have SOO many good seasoning.

Lol I bout shit myself when I was walk through biloxi Wal mart and they had "slap yo mama" brand. I fucking love dizzy pig. They have SOO many good seasoning.

One of best seasonings slap yo momma..

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw it in a blender and chug. That's what I do sometimes with my chicken. Dead serious.

if u don't use sazon do it!! use it fr everything dammit! and also jerk seasoning, that wasn't a joke, that's legit

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Louisiana HOT SAUCE has been my goto lately, topped with some garlic salt and pepper *before cooking*

Tony Cacheres

sent FROM HELL

These are my favorites.
294d78dbe230c1283d64d29dc6f56b29.jpg

Flavor god is good if you want to shake things up. they have seasonings like "pizza" and "ranch" https://flavorgod.com/

Always wanted to try flavor god I just don't want to order $40 worth of seasoning that tastes like mrs dash lol. I'm not saying that it does taste as bland as mrs dash because I've never tried it, I just don't want to chance it lol

Back