• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best yet worst feeling

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I fucking love it when I get the mail and some good ol juice is in there... Don't have to be nervous anymore as my shit is here... But it's the worst damn feeling opening it and checking out a bunch of shit and you can't do nothing with it... I hate being patient.. Why can't I just inject it alllllllllll... Lol

ps. This Kratom got my feeling like

2d9e16a298b01456fbb2dbb17d34be59.jpg

That was my score, don't ask where it's from

Seems dangerous! You should send to me to test it out for you!

I wanna know where its from now

25mg anavar... it's from a src on another board and they are not sponsor here so I will not mention any names... Put this is a gift they gave out to ten people for Christmas.. They don't want reviews or pics nothing just wanted to give out gear for the holidays.. I was a lucky draw! I will however labmax the anavar in the future before I run it as all this will be for spring blast

what strain kratom?

White vien Bali..... It hits hard.. No pain what so ever and feel like I'm on top of the world and in a pretty good mood... and it puts me to sleep I'm so relaxed

i ran out of maeng da today and getting nervous

by the time my " shipment " comes from MHK it will be saturday at least.....gotta get some overnighted from somewhere because i cant go all week dry.....

by the time my " shipment " comes from MHK it will be saturday at least.....gotta get some overnighted from somewhere because i cant go all week dry.....

damn I'd over night you some since I know your close but I know you just had a kilo! Lol

IML Gear Cream!

Damn junks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I thought the worst feeling was when the police cars roll up . . .

Coming from Police Station just now for Investigation what Ex said and Cop being sick today.

Back