• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pharmacom is no.1

italy1225

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am doing deca300 test enathate and hgh.600deca a week and 600 test a week within two months I gained lean muscle of about 100lbs.plus they Are courteous on time.and also hands on with getting back to me if I have any questions.thanks to darius!!#!

I'm confused, very confused! Read rules have good day and welcome I guess 100 lbs lolz

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

A review should never be your first post.. Good or bad.... Go to the new member section and tell us alittle bit about yourself....

Even tho thank you for the review I'm still going to neg you for being disrespectful to the board

thats a hell of alot of lean muscle ;)
I am doing deca300 test enathate and hgh.600deca a week and 600 test a week within two months I gained lean muscle of about 100lbs.plus they Are courteous on time.and also hands on with getting back to me if I have any questions.thanks to darius!!#!

I must be on the wrong diet plan

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.. Strange intro..

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhhh, ok......I would have to see a before and after pic to believe those gains.....no disrespect

100lbs in 2 months on 600 and 600? Yeah, probably not!

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Daaaam 100lbs fuck they must of sent you that supreme unicorn jizz hahah

Hey man I'm brand new to the forum, and I know my around aas moderately and even I know as an amateur hell maybe even a novice, 100lbs. Cmon man

I gained 300 lbs of pure muscle my first pin ;) We got the fiiiiiiiya!!

You guys do believe me right?

Am I missing something here??? 100 lbs in 2 months!!! No fucking way.

Back