• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

10x10 long ester test auction!

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is an auction for 10 cyp and 10 test e

bidding starts at 500. bids must be in increments of 5

ends wed @ 12pm

**NOTE** ALL BIDS MUST TAKE PLACE IN DISPENSE QUICK SUB-FORUM. NO BIDS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD. THEY WILL NOT COUNT.

for any new guys, scroll down on the main forum until you see Dispense quick banner, there you will find a thread under the same name to place your bid.

attachment.php

this is going to get confusing, hopefully I can use that to my advantage

haha, i tried to make this post a descriptive as possible, without overwhelming any of the meatheads

I would suggest starting with less gear and a smaller dollar amount. Something like $10 and 3-5 bottles. The guys looking for a steal will usually bid it up. Once people see your gear is G2G bid wars will begin.

very good observation. i will be doing another auction this week for a few vials. also have an auction going for 5 cyp and 5 test e now as well. i posted the 10x10 for a few guys who have been asking for a chance at a deal for bulk amount
I would suggest starting with less gear and a smaller dollar amount. Something like $10 and 3-5 bottles. The guys looking for a steal will usually bid it up. Once people see your gear is G2G bid wars will begin.

Back