• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"The Dark Side": Documentary

Pretty interesting. I take it this is where the Peyton Manning shit started then?

Its all over the news on Manning and his wife "accepting" his HGH. Who cares... geez! Let the guy do what he wants... where is freedom?

If those guys really are who they say they are.. How the fuck would anyone entrust their careers and endocrine system to them? I am a purely recreational user, and wouldn't trust them.

Charlie Sly? Biggest sketch ball I've ever seen.

I bet Teagan is really shitting bricks though, since he did actually incriminate himself.

If those guys really are who they say they are.. How the fuck would anyone entrust their careers and endocrine system to them? I am a purely recreational user, and wouldn't trust them.

Charlie Sly? Biggest sketch ball I've ever seen.

How do some people trust black star :coffee:

Zing!

That was a joke. I have nothing against them.

Anyway, sweet vid eh?

How many fucking faggot Peyton fanboys are crying right now? Bitch ass mother fuckers.

Is this really news to anyone, though? Too many naive people out there.

Delta 2 plz...

I wasn't aware of the law against HGH off label prescriptions. The history behind it is interesting. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rick-collins/hgh-mark-cuban-changing-the-game_b_4380189.html

Nice article, thx. Terrific analysis of current HGH legal situation... and nice that we have a billionaire on our side since that's almost the only way to get anything done in DC.

I'm confused by some conflicting info though. My understanding is that anti-aging clinics will often prescribe HGH but the law would suggest all these docs are running a risk of 5 years in the slammer for going off-label and not adhering to this list of indications:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_204.html

Anyone have more info about that?

Also interesting to review current HGH legal situation in this country. We've discussed it before but it's always worth a reminder.

The article says at the federal level, possession only of HGH is not illegal (distribution and trafficking are different stories). But at the state level we have several that have taken it upon themselves to tighten up the laws and make possession also a crime: Minnesota, OR, RI, and WV. A few more have tightened up laws but not possession, apparently: CO, ID, IL.

So it looks like for most of us, having some HGH in the fridge is not a legal risk in and of itself.

Get Shredded!

This is fucking awesome. People are so naive to believe that PEDs don't exist. Frankly, I knowingly pay my hard earned money for juiced up bone crushing hits in the NFL. This is what I want

Oh, and fuck you Peyton. Lil bitch.

Oh, what? You mean I can't just do a couple shots of test and be in the Super Bowl?

Yeah but I heard if you take delta 2 yoar forever super jacked

Wouldn't that be funny if delta 2 was just tren base.. A 15-20% temporary strength increase... :hmm:

lol at anyone believing Al Jazeera and Charlie Sly. Dirt bag already recanted and will be getting a defamation suit handed to him.

I have buddy of mine that played oline at the University of Alabama. He played with Trent Richardson. He told me that many NFL are using PEDS especially GH. I don't know how true these accusations are of Manning. I wouldn't blame him for doing so.

Juicing is all over pro sports man, you know this.

I'd juice just to beat my boss in the company softball tournament.. That son of a bitch.

296ac10bc37ba22d35e6c3d9d3ae0f7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al Jizzera...really? Who the FUCK would care about anything this fak stained, supposed "journalist" network would produce?
Unsubstantiated pack of BS made out to mock football and the people that play it. Simple.
Does Payton juice? Come on man! IF..... the guy spent 1/10th of the time he did in the gym as he did working film and a professional, he would have 25 inch fucking arms.... what a joke!

Now go AL JIZZERA and focus on the mass GENOCIDES in your beloved middle east.

Happy New Year!

Back