• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euroanabolics help. Any info please

Farfromnormal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am wanting to know if anyone has any info or exp with euroanabolics.com. My source (in person) has moved away so I am forced to go online. I have a friend's who gets stuff from these guys but I don't want to throw my money away. Any info would be a great help.

Never heard of them. There is a sponsor here - Europe Anabolic, but their site is now nexxtec.

I have used EA for years and their Normas have always been on point. Synaptec Mast Prop, Bayer Test, Bayer Proviron was all good to go.

They had some issues a few years back about their Sciroxx verification code not working, so that hurt them some, but all I have ordered from them was good.

They are back up and good to go. Used for 3 years never a problem!

So I am wanting to know if anyone has any info or exp with euroanabolics.com. My source (in person) has moved away so I am forced to go online. I have a friend's who gets stuff from these guys but I don't want to throw my money away. Any info would be a great help.
Again brother, just wanting to let you know about euroanabolex. I know you had asked if they are good to go, and let me assure you they are my man! Been with them for several years now, and they just recently updated their site, so IMO yes!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back