• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Week 10

Boss Hogg 5050

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Weight - 240Lbs

Fat - still at 13.8%

Arms - still the same 17

Chest - 49 gained 2 inches

Waist - 40 lost an inch

I am having to use a mobile at the moment and can't post any pics. Computer is down, but am working on it, wanting to post pics of changed I made. Have a great and blessed week.

I posted pics last week, there is not that much of a difference in body pics, the only pics I was going to post this weekend was the change in equipment that will help with lean gain. Go to week 8 and you will see I posted pics in week 9 if you would like to see them. I normally post pics every 2 weeks.

I went ahead and invested in a new weight machine, with dead weights so am not limited to the 150 LBS machine that I have been using for the past 9 weeks. With my schedule I cannot get to a gym, so I have to do whatever I can to get the results am looking to achieve, I just got done working out and I can already feel the difference, because I have allot more that I can do now and I can also challenge myself or should I say push myself more.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
Back