• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Local sale: Geneza/Gen-shi

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A guy I know from my gym has Geneza and Gen-shi products available at a decent price. Although I haven't used Geneza, I have used Gen-shi with great results many moons ago. Question is, what do you fellas think about these two brands in terms of quality?

Clint~

I have used Geneza, great stuff. All tho I did have one bottle of test with floaters in it. One out of ten. Gear was gtg.

Both are gtg like has been said as long as they are not faked .I've ran both before with success

Any tips on how to spot the fakes? I don't want junk gear. Thanks for the response to this thread guys. It helps a lot.

FYI: He did mark the stuff up a bit on price. I checked naps and theirs is much cheaper but I wouldn't have to wait to get it. If it's solid gear I don't mind paying a little more for it.

Like I've said before, I've ran Gen-shi before and it was fine juice. I wont go international for any gear though. It's just too creepy for me.

A guy I know from my gym has Geneza and Gen-shi products available at a decent price. Although I haven't used Geneza, I have used Gen-shi with great results many moons ago. Question is, what do you fellas think about these two brands in terms of quality?

Clint~

While sticking to the question and not the fact a dude is selling juice out of the gym.. Gen shi orals are some of the best I've ever used. 50mg of oxymetholone turned me into a fucking animal.

Ive used Geneza from Naps about 4 years ago. No labs but was dosed as advertised. Orals and oils were g2g. Verified by Geneza website and holographic but the game changes and plenty of ugl fakes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah you can go to the site and find a verified retailer. But who knows where he bought it from. I'd just find a verified retailer and make my own connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back