• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Early E2 Testing

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have started out this cycle running a higher than usual test dose, and have adjusted my aromasin usage to what I believe is necessary. However rather than waiting until the end of week 4 for my normal blood testing period I wanted to get a look at my e2 to determine dosage changes.

My question is do e2 values come back inaccurate until testosterone has had the chance to saturate the blood? I would only consider this because testosterone levels will show up lower than expected if bloods are taken too early, and since the two hormones work against each other I figure it may be the case for e2 as well.

Hopefully it does not correlate in this manner.. Thanks for any input, I'd rather hear first before wasting $50 on the labs.

dunno

Tangent: I remember that you've had a hard time with aromatization and have been using a lot of Adex. If you haven't given provi a try then you might want to.

dunno

Tangent: I remember that you've had a hard time with aromatization and have been using a lot of Adex. If you haven't given provi a try then you might want to.

Provi made no difference other than having 600+ free test levels on a cruise dose. I am doing purely aromasin from here on out as the adex crushed my lipids and it took nearly 4 months to repair.

If I understand what you're asking, it's whether you can get useful E2 testing on (say) week #2 of a cycle after a recent aromasin dose change? I think the answer is mostly yes, after several days of the new AI dose.

E2 half-life is 15 hrs, so within a few days any E2 in existence at an initial moment in time will be kaput and your system is dependent on newly and continually aromatized supplies. Therefore whatever the new AI-restricted homeostasis is should then be in effect.

One possible problem is non-linear effects of AI dose at different test levels which are changing in your case. If week #2 of a cycle only has you at 60% of your target level, and week #4 is 90% (roughly the effects we expect from test-e and -c), you might expect your E2 level to only go up by a corresponding 50% as well -- from 20 to 30, say. But this may not actually be the case if test saturation of aromatase is a more powerful competitive effect than aromasin's cloggage.

I'm about 2 hrs into a 12g dose of MHK Green Indo so if none of that chatter above made any sense at all... blame HeavyIron.

I was waiting for you Chocolate. I do comprehend your post, however it was not my exact question.

Basically... Will accurate e2 levels be represented prior to full blood saturation of test e/c. So yes, around week two, but not dependent on an AI change. I want to test e2 prior to my 4 week bloods to determine dosage requirement.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I see. And you like to dial it in with some accuracy. I think the short answer is no.

Week #2 will only get you in the 60% range of your final T levels and the E2 will likewise be only 60% or so of their final (non-AI) levels... following the T level increases by a couple days at most since aromatization is a pretty quick process. Throw in the non-linear effects of an AI (we've seen this non-linearity in other threads as I recall) and our prediction is only ballparky.

Get more bloods, there's your answer! I know the lab's a hike for you though. :(

I buy ZRT blood spot tests for on the fly adjustments.. Amazon prime has them to me in two days and the results back within 5.

I just buy the Testosterone and E2 ones for simple dosage checks. I still get my full panels done too, at least twice a cycle. I guess I will just wait until week four to test my e2, right before I add in the Tren Hex.

Thanks for the input Choco, I need to just have you on speed dial.

I buy ZRT blood spot tests for on the fly adjustments.. Amazon prime has them to me in two days and the results back within 5.

I just buy the Testosterone and E2 ones for simple dosage checks. I still get my full panels done too, at least twice a cycle. I guess I will just wait until week four to test my e2, right before I add in the Tren Hex.

Thanks for the input Choco, I need to just have you on speed dial.

Ha! Well shit, I hope the stuff I said was valid...

Dunno if the ZRT assays allow for mass-spec on the E2 -- opt for that if you can. The standard IA assays that are the default can be off by 20% easily, and that's BEFORE any tren is thrown in which we know can really fuck it up. If you're determined to dial in that E2 with precision don't ever use the standard assay. Maybe you already know this...

They only use the standard method.. I only use it for the ballpark on the fly adjustments. Their testosterone protocol gives me values almost identical to labsmd though. So overall I'm pretty content.

Back