• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TBJ's Autobiography

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stumbled upon this when I was meeting a tinder girl for coffee.....

2prvdsl.jpg

I expected it to be full of stories related to beating up women and 16 year olds.. It turned out to be mostly about sleep overs, crossfit, and gangbang circle jerks in the ER.

I see a best seller in our midsts.

If he does look like that he has no problems getting pussy..... ask your girl what she thinks if you don't believe me.

If he does look like that he has no problems getting pussy..... ask your girl what she thinks if you don't believe me.

Fortunately the book is revolved around a gay male nurse, so the pussy is safe. Assholes beware though, that's a good looking man right there.

Lol, oh shit that guy is gay? Ok so he has a lot of fine friends that are women lol

Lol, oh shit that guy is gay? Ok so he has a lot of fine friends that are women lol

Yes, it's about TBJ.

plus read the cover reviews... "You'll be scandalized." That wouldn't be in a straight male nurses autobiography.

Is that how you get them chicks in the bed progress by lowering their inhibitions and having a "sleep over"?

Is that how you get them chicks in the bed progress by lowering their inhibitions and having a "sleep over"?

No it's because he makes in a week as much as all of us make in a month, didn't you hear? :jerkit:

No it's because he makes in a week as much as all of us make in a month, didn't you hear? :jerkit:
big dick or money, but money will trump the biggest dick anyday. truth be told I'd trade an inch or two for a mil in the bank

IML Gear Cream!
The nursing profession is the best profession to be in, you are surrounded by fine ass women all the time. And ER female nurses are not bashful, type A, and will suck your dick in a pts room just to prove they would do it. Y'all are missing out. Just saying....

Stumbled upon this when I was meeting a tinder girl for coffee.....

2prvdsl.jpg

I expected it to be full of stories related to beating up women and 16 year olds.. It turned out to be mostly about sleep overs, crossfit, and gangbang circle jerks in the ER.

I see a best seller in our midsts.

Lmfao what is this? That's some funny shit

Back