• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I have a confession

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My cycle begins next week but...

I began global anabolics tren ace 75mg ED 11 days ago and 100mg ED advanced anadrol 7 days ago.

I am in full swing tren mode. I am short and seemingly just don't have time for shit and becoming stronger by the day.

Last night I snapped on a patients brother. He came to me and started speaking to me in a rude manner.

His brother had a broken collar bone. This kid was a 16 year old punk ass little shit who couldn't swallow Motrin for pain.

His older brother approached me and told me that I needed to "go and get him more water"- I snapped. I told him not only can he not have any more water because we are waiting for his X-ray results but that he needs to learn to swallow pills.

This cock sucker puffed up to me and clenched his fists. I dropped my trauma shears and just stared at him. I was hoping that he would hit me (because I could go home early!) but also because I wanted to tear his fucking heart out and eat it in front of him.

I just don't get it. What the fuck is wrong with people? The fuck you think you are with your self entitled bullshit self puffing up to ER staff? Like what is it exactly that you are going to do? Look at my badge. Stare at it. This is my name. I get off at this time. If you have a fucking problem with me meet me after work for coffee. Well call it a tinder date :coffee:

My new cycle is as follows and begins next week-

INTERNATIONAL ANABOLICS

0.75ml test e (375mg)
0.5ml tren e (100mg)
0.75mg bold (225mg)
0.5ml mast (125mg)
0.5ml Winx (50mg)

EOD

Fury (100 tren base 100 test suspension) 200mg 1.5 hours before gym/training

Tbol 75mg a day to kick.

I promise you a transformation of a life time.

Plz follow 🏻

Merry Christmas. 🏻

Damn Jeff last time you beat up a skater in Hawaii on tren . Please pick a new log name . Haha good luck dude . When you pick a log name subbed .

Damn Jeff last time you beat up a skater in Hawaii on tren . Please pick a new log name . Haha good luck dude . When you pick a log name subbed .

You want me to create a whole new log? Probably is a good idea... You're right.

I would drop the Tren. No reason to lose your career over it. What would you be like in 4 weeks.

With all do respect, that's not good in a medical situation. There is people that count on you to be very professional as possible......I realize it can be tough with certain people though. Don't want tren to be the reason you could get in trouble.

I would drop the Tren. No reason to lose your career over it. What would you be like in 4 weeks.

This global anabolics is good shit. I recommend 🏻

None is losing anything. That's why I come here, to vent and look tough!

fuck what all these non lifters are saying! U up the Tren! Ain't nobody got time for little 16 year old pussies and their bros. Shoulda told them there's a nice coffee shop you know of around the corner...
And they don't check the video if someone gets biatch slapped .

- - - Updated - - -

O I thought this was the log .

fuck what all these non lifters are saying! U up the Tren! Ain't nobody got time for little 16 year old pussies and their bros. Shoulda told them there's a nice coffee shop you know of around the corner...
That's why you live in the hood.....

The ER seems to bring out the worst in people but you already know that. I get treated well on my visits by having respect for the people and process but that's probably from a lifetime of listening to stories from a doc's perspective. It seems like tren might get you under review or fired... the shithead patient may deserve it but is it worth it?

The ER seems to bring out the worst in people but you already know that. I get treated well on my visits by having respect for the people and process but that's probably from a lifetime of listening to stories from a doc's perspective. It seems like tren might get you under review or fired... the shithead patient may deserve it but is it worth it?

Of course not. I would NEVER act on anything like that, I know better. Just venting my frustration. I think I do a damn good job with the kiddos and patients. I do a lot of charity work with the children's hospital too.

Of course not. I would NEVER act on anything like that, I know better. Just venting my frustration. I think I do a damn good job with the kiddos and patients. I do a lot of charity work with the children's hospital too.

Of course, didn't doubt about initiating anything. But if you wind up in a challenge and stare-down with a patient, he snaps and hits you, what happens then? That's what I pictured. Maybe you'd be off scot-free in that case though... if administration is on your side.

BTW I enjoy reading your ER stories and I bet others do too -- post more! They may seem run of the mill to you but can be pretty eye-opening for the rest of us.

This global anabolics is good shit. I recommend 🏻

None is losing anything. That's why I come here, to vent and look tough!

Who is this global anabolics you speak of?

I just bonded an iron brother out so he could be home for Christmas... he flipped when a cyclist cut him off and pointed his pistol at him in a moment of rage. He now faces a felony harassment charge.
Its not worth loosing your cool over anything these days.
Stay safe.

Running that fury at 200mgs pwo. Let me know how that shit turns out. And who, is this global Anabolics?

It's all IA but I had 30ml of global anabolics tren a 75 so I began a little early.

Rest of cycle is IA. I'll post up in a week.

Of course, didn't doubt about initiating anything. But if you wind up in a challenge and stare-down with a patient, he snaps and hits you, what happens then? That's what I pictured. Maybe you'd be off scot-free in that case though... if administration is on your side.

BTW I enjoy reading your ER stories and I bet others do too -- post more! They may seem run of the mill to you but can be pretty eye-opening for the rest of us.

I'll post all kinds if you want

Get Shredded!
I'm so bored and tired already. About to hit the hay, who else is exhausted from the holiday?

Just to clarify: you are GA but switching to IA? I really liked the global anabolics test and halo I sampled. That halo was LEGIT

I'm cruising on 300mg IA cyp, added in extra global anabolics tren a 75. Cycle of all IA begins next week.

My cycle begins next week but...

I began global anabolics tren ace 75mg ED 11 days ago and 100mg ED advanced anadrol 7 days ago.

I am in full swing tren mode. I am short and seemingly just don't have time for shit and becoming stronger by the day.

Last night I snapped on a patients brother. He came to me and started speaking to me in a rude manner.

His brother had a broken collar bone. This kid was a 16 year old punk ass little shit who couldn't swallow Motrin for pain.

His older brother approached me and told me that I needed to "go and get him more water"- I snapped. I told him not only can he not have any more water because we are waiting for his X-ray results but that he needs to learn to swallow pills.

This cock sucker puffed up to me and clenched his fists. I dropped my trauma shears and just stared at him. I was hoping that he would hit me (because I could go home early!) but also because I wanted to tear his fucking heart out and eat it in front of him.

I just don't get it. What the fuck is wrong with people? The fuck you think you are with your self entitled bullshit self puffing up to ER staff? Like what is it exactly that you are going to do? Look at my badge. Stare at it. This is my name. I get off at this time. If you have a fucking problem with me meet me after work for coffee. Well call it a tinder date :coffee:

My new cycle is as follows and begins next week-

INTERNATIONAL ANABOLICS

0.75ml test e (375mg)
0.5ml tren e (100mg)
0.75mg bold (225mg)
0.5ml mast (125mg)
0.5ml Winx (50mg)

EOD

Fury (100 tren base 100 test suspension) 200mg 1.5 hours before gym/training

Tbol 75mg a day to kick.

I promise you a transformation of a life time.

Plz follow

Merry Christmas.

You know bro...we all have our ego to contend with. Tren makes controlling the ego so much more difficult.

Start meditating. Become aware of your ego.

That guy felt it necessary (because of his ego) to question you and push against your authority. You pushed back and to the point that it could have gone physical.

I think you win the fight but lose the war (and your job).

regards

Back