• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stop Whoring Around

Durro

At The Lab
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll try stop being so greedy, a New Years Resolution? Na I don't do New Years Resolutions I believe in that everyday I wake up. Get your ass to the gym & kill it,eat right, be positive,go to work, do the right thing everyday. Anyway I'm going to lay off the whoring for a while, A Big Thank You to all the sponsors for all the contests,gifts,spontaneous hand outs etc. Thanks I mean it, it helps out a guy like me living the American Dream I work in construction and me & my old lady are putting our daughter through college,mortgage,bills you know the American Dream. I know there are a lot others here going through the same thing. Only right to give them a chance. Thx everyone Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Last edited:
I'll try stop being so greedy, a New Years Resolution? Na I don't do New Years Resolutions I believe in that everyday I wake up. Get your ass to the gym & kill it,eat right, be positive,go to work, do the right thing everyday. Anyway I'm going to lay off the whoring for a while, A Big Thank You to all the sponsors for all the contests,gifts,spontaneous hand outs etc. Thanks I mean it, it helps out a guy like me living the American Dream I work in construction and me & my old lady are putting our daughter through college,mortgage,bills you know the American Dream. Thx everyone Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Sent from The Iron Pile
Its ganna be a good one bro! Lookin forward to 2016.....I'm ganna make it my bitch lol

Wake up.
Be awesome.
Go to bed.

Back