• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When is enough ; enough..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At what point do you stop kneeling to public opinion?

At what point do you tell the ignorant how ignorant they are ?

At what mother fucking point do you stop and stand your ground?

At what point did your nightmare turn into a dream ?

When you DGAF anymore...

But in my case, my dream turned into a nightmare....2016 I'm ditching it all. Part of me feels like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Ever since I started my mindset of IDGAF! People can say whatever they want cause IDGAF! My boss can say something but IDGAF! Just everyday life and I drink and juice but IDGAF

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

I still do it.

But ever since I've stopped giving a fuck more and more my life has improved ten fold.

I just decided one day after my divorce to stop living afraid and to stop giving a shit as much. Fuck it. I'm happier because of it.

I still do it.

But ever since I've stopped giving a fuck more and more my life has improved ten fold.

I just decided one day after my divorce to stop living afraid and to stop giving a shit as much. Fuck it. I'm happier because of it.
I am right there with you!!

At what point do you stop kneeling to public opinion?

At what point do you tell the ignorant how ignorant they are ?

At what mother fucking point do you stop and stand your ground?

At what point did your nightmare turn into a dream ?
I did, it severed a 12 yr business relationship. .....I'm happier than I've ever been...

Sent from my ICE work phone

Now that you made this thread, I can finally say enough is enough.

When 2 fat chicks fight over me i say fuck it let's get it on. Have you ever did 2 fatties and not give a fuck the next day ? Neither have i...

Cheapthreads out...

When you have less to lose and more to gain. With everything...

The shear desperation of your circumstances causes you to act out desperately. Then enough is enough, and you don't care about the consequences.

To Be forewarned, is to be forearmed.

IML Gear Cream!
When you suck dick for beer money at the TA or LOVES....

Sent from my ICE work phone

Back