• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Norma Test E controversy. .....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wow, it appears there's a huge controversy over real vs fake Norma Test E.

It makes sense to copy the best and after scrutinizing my Norma's I've come to the conclusion these are the real deals. I already knew that because of who I bought them from and the rep.

The dead giveaway is the Lot # and Exp date are exactly 2 years apart.

Here you go....

603cd6b52a19798a12520297c13c347c.jpg

7f3986c9ef68a56dd40e1c7516040832.jpg

Not sure I can wait to get on the juice train!!!!

Sent from my ICE work phone

Last edited:
GR buys those straight from the pharmacies in the mother land.. Yes they are often faked, but definitely not ours :winkfinger:

Wow, it appears there's a huge controversy over real vs fake Norma Test E.

It makes sense to copy the best and after scrutinizing my Norma's I've come to the conclusion these are the real deals. I already knew that because of who I bought them from and the rep.

The dead giveaway is the Lot # and Exp date are exactly 2 years apart.

Here you go....

603cd6b52a19798a12520297c13c347c.jpg

7f3986c9ef68a56dd40e1c7516040832.jpg

Not sure I can wait to get on the juice train!!!!

Thanks for the review man! We really appreciate it. It wouldn't make any sense for him to buy fakes. #1. It's way to easy just to get them from the pharmacy directly. #2. How much sense would it make to ruin your name over something so inexpensive? For every amp you sell, you'd have to refund someone. lol Some people just don't think.

these amps are pretty cheap in their original country...making fakes would probably cost the same of buying the real stuff.

Considering the reps, their customer base that I've talked with and GRA'S reputation, it was more of an informative post...

IML Gear Cream!
There are alot of Norma threads and his look like the legits there is a good imf thread everyone should look at. Tops dimpled, wide heads one the amps, and a flat bottom on the amp. This one looks to fit the bill.

UGL'S are quick, easy and most work well...
Using pharmaceutical and then customs freaks me out

GR buys those straight from the pharmacies in the mother land.. Yes they are often faked, but definitely not ours :winkfinger:
Don't want to imply anything, but how could you buy them in the pharmacies in the original land (aka Greece)? You need a prescription to buy steroids in Greece. Just wondering

Don't want to imply anything, but how could you buy them in the pharmacies in the original land (aka Greece)? You need a prescription to buy steroids in Greece. Just wondering

I can buy a lot of stuff here in Italy,without prescription (even if it's needed).greece and turkey are the same...ever heard of corruption? LOL

btw strong first post,man

I can buy a lot of stuff here in Italy,without prescription (even if it's needed).greece and turkey are the same...ever heard of corruption? LOL

btw strong first post,man
My post was 100 percent honest, I just asked a question, didnt imply anything, as I told. Lived in Greece for a long time, and I always knew that for this kind of stuff you'd need a presciption. I've never actually tried to buy anything though.

My post was 100 percent honest, I just asked a question, didnt imply anything, as I told. Lived in Greece for a long time, and I always knew that for this kind of stuff you'd need a presciption. I've never actually tried to buy anything though.

Yeah the economy is shit. Money talks in places like that. I was in Russia recently it's the same thing. A girl I know there manages a restaurant. When the Fire Marshall comes he finds all this shit not up to Code. She gives him a measly 1000 rubles and he goes away. Every time. It's crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1000 rubles and 10minutes with your pants around your ankles?

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

1000 rubles and 10minutes with your pants around your ankles?

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Lol Funny thing is while I was there, the restaurant across the street burned down. She's like "oh no!" I said "shit did you know them?" That's when she told me about her Fire Marshall and said "now they might inspect my restaurant." lol

Lol Funny thing is while I was there, the restaurant across the street burned down. She's like "oh no!" I said "shit did you know them?" That's when she told me about her Fire Marshall and said "now they might inspect my restaurant." lol

Are you sure you werent like "hey gets go to the McDonalds so i can finger blast you in the restroom?"

Back