• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another Basic TD Boom

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a few things I got on one of the awesome sales . I can't wait to try this mix 5 . I usually do a PWO on leg day . The rest of the stuff is because sometimes you gotta say WTF . Haha
w5r35.jpg

Tasty! Let me know how that dbol treats you.

Tasty! Let me know how that dbol treats you.
10-4 probably just going to keep it on standby but they were to cheap to pass up.

Can't wait to get my order in. Looks good bro. Mix 5 is treating me good. I started my cycle this week. Pharmacom test cyp 250 @ 600mgs/week. I have shake my mix 5 before loading barrel. It's good though love it. I hit a 20 pound bench pr yesteday. From 365 to 385. I want 405 before the year ended. But it's within grasp. Tomorrow is squat day. See if I can get over 500.
Get it done Franchise. I'm gonna do a mix 5 Saturday.

Drooling, I was hitting our dbol at 60mg ed after week three...you can ask Touareg I could barely finish our squats. 10 sets of 10 @225. I made it to set 8 before I had to stop and I was stretching painfully on the floor between each set. Such nasty pumps...love dbol.

Drooling, I was hitting our dbol at 60mg ed after week three...you can ask Touareg I could barely finish our squats. 10 sets of 10 @225. I made it to set 8 before I had to stop and I was stretching painfully on the floor between each set. Such nasty pumps...love dbol.

LOL! I do remember that. The back pumps and tightness in your hip flexors did you in. That was a Roman Fritz workout we did that day, squats 10 sets of 10, then walking lunges 10 sets of 10. Brutal.

LOL! I do remember that. The back pumps and tightness in your hip flexors did you in. That was a Roman Fritz workout we did that day, squats 10 sets of 10, then walking lunges 10 sets of 10. Brutal.
Dylan you're dealing with a guy with thighs the size of your wAist . Unloading his weights are where the back pumps are from . Hahaha.

Dylan you're dealing with a guy with thighs the size of your wAist . Unloading his weights are where the back pumps are from . Hahaha.

lol.

That sus 500 is working good for me, been running 4wks at 500/wk. Sitting on some their dbol, haven't tried it yet.

Lol!
I can say that I'm experiencing very painful back pumps lately. My training sessions have become downright miserable the last couple weeks between the painful, skin tearing pumps, and the deterioration of my cardiovascular conditioning caused by the deca and tren. I thought I was going to pass out after a set of squats last night because I just couldn't catch my breath. It got a little scary for a minute as I was doubled-over gasping for air.

Pharmacom gear is fucking on point.

Back