• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming Over from IMF

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,

New to this board (finally figured out my PW), fairly new at IMF, but not new to the boards. About 15 years older, and only a tad bit wiser than I was when I frequented EF, Meso, AB, and Outlaw way back in the day under a different handle.

I'm approximately 40 years old, super close to my military retirement, and a family man now. I typically keep it to my 200mg/wk TRT (with an occassional blast when the wife and I go out of town), and HGH. Looking to start a low dose deca for the joints (if my package ever shows up).

My experience with AAS has been pretty basic. Standard test, deca, dbol cycles with PCT of Nolva/Clomid. I messed around with the homebrew tren when the pellets were still reasonably priced, but that shit made me a mad and mean SOB!

Currently in year two of a shitty recovery from multiple injuries that made it damn near impossible to go heavy anything or run (and I loved to run). My ortho keeps telling me that my deep squat and running days are over. In that time, I've gotten depressed and lazy, put on some excess bf and my diet went to hell.

Just trying to get it all dialed back in again, figure out how to modify my training to accommodate my injuries. I know how to eat, but currently lack the self discipline to stay away from pinche tortillas y papas!

I don't live on the internet and surely don't access these sites when I'm at the office. It's pretty much kept to a few minutes here and there during the week, after the children and wife are tucked snugly into bed. God forbid I look at my phone or get online before then! J/K, I have no regrets whatsoever about that!

Other than that ladies and gents, I'll help when I can, but my knowledge is pretty dated. It is pretty clear there are much more knowledgable men and women than me around here.

Oh, and lastly, I'm also here because I'm still waiting on a pack from BSR :rolleyes:. They are pretty non-responsive over at IMF. But it's good to see that others are receiving their samples of new product and that they are getting ready to have a HUGE Christmas day sale! That is fucking spectacular and I get the warm and fuzzies all over every time I see that stuff! Me going to the mailbox daily with anticipation, then seeing nothing but bills and junk mail is about the equivalent of me hoping that tonight is the night I'm gonna get some nookie from the wife, only to walk back to the other room and having to rub one out.

Oh well, such is life!

Dueces!

- Phil

Hi All,

New to this board (finally figured out my PW), fairly new at IMF, but not new to the boards. About 15 years older, and only a tad bit wiser than I was when I frequented EF, Meso, AB, and Outlaw way back in the day under a different handle.

I'm approximately 40 years old, super close to my military retirement, and a family man now. I typically keep it to my 200mg/wk TRT (with an occassional blast when the wife and I go out of town), and HGH. Looking to start a low dose deca for the joints (if my package ever shows up).

My experience with AAS has been pretty basic. Standard test, deca, dbol cycles with PCT of Nolva/Clomid. I messed around with the homebrew tren when the pellets were still reasonably priced, but that shit made me a mad and mean SOB!

Currently in year two of a shitty recovery from multiple injuries that made it damn near impossible to go heavy anything or run (and I loved to run). My ortho keeps telling me that my deep squat and running days are over. In that time, I've gotten depressed and lazy, put on some excess bf and my diet went to hell.

Just trying to get it all dialed back in again, figure out how to modify my training to accommodate my injuries. I know how to eat, but currently lack the self discipline to stay away from pinche tortillas y papas!

I don't live on the internet and surely don't access these sites when I'm at the office. It's pretty much kept to a few minutes here and there during the week, after the children and wife are tucked snugly into bed. God forbid I look at my phone or get online before then! J/K, I have no regrets whatsoever about that!

Other than that ladies and gents, I'll help when I can, but my knowledge is pretty dated. It is pretty clear there are much more knowledgable men and women than me around here.

Oh, and lastly, I'm also here because I'm still waiting on a pack from BSR :rolleyes:. They are pretty non-responsive over at IMF. But it's good to see that others are receiving their samples of new product and that they are getting ready to have a HUGE Christmas day sale! That is fucking spectacular and I get the warm and fuzzies all over every time I see that stuff! Me going to the mailbox daily with anticipation, then seeing nothing but bills and junk mail is about the equivalent of me hoping that tonight is the night I'm gonna get some nookie from the wife, only to walk back to the other room and having to rub one out.

Oh well, such is life!

Dueces!

- Phil

Welcome buddy!

Welcome to the forum!

Coming over from IMF. Don't forget that your initiation at ASF includes a ride on the midnight tranny train.
BTW: You're the caboose...and the train goes in reverse.

LOL, well if I've had enough whiskey, a recently shaved sphincter, and there is lots-o-lube, then fuck it, or fuck me rather! Some of them thai trannies are pretty smoking, but they have to be feminine, thin and have big titties! Where do I pick up that Tranny Urine again?

Are you really a Misfits fan or do you just like the pic?

Welcome to the board! Read the rules, yada yada yada!!!!

Read the stickies yada yada yada!!!

Come to pit!!

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

Get Shredded!
Welcome and enjoy. Be patient though things have been rather dramatic last couple months. But we are here to help anytime ya old fart

Welcome and enjoy the fun

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome sir glad to have you..
Soooooo.... Waiting on a pak you say ....... I hate that to. I wish i had mine

Cheapthreads out....:coffee:

Welcome to the board! Read the rules, yada yada yada!!!!

Read the stickies yada yada yada!!!

Come to pit!!

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

Thanks Mighty-Mouse! You're by far my favorite pit member. Better than youtube!

What's up Phil, welcome brother!

What's happening bro! I have to say, my feelings were kind of hurt that you didn't think of me for additional kit testing...just kidding! I'm still kind of shocked by those numbers.

Welcome to the boards brother and good luck on your journey!

Back