• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Need HCG

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AAP has been taking 4-5 days just to respond back to a simple question via email, and I need some HCG as soon as possible.

I know many of you dont run HCG but who is your go too for HCG?

If progress doesn't hook you up reliablerxpharmacy.com has it

Lesson here....have ancillaries on hand before starting up.

I just placed on from these guys for hcg and b12. You try there Clomid stane or nolvadex. Everything dosed correctly g2g

Mac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some on the way from s4u but shit I'm getting tired of waiting! Almost a month now. Ganna start doin buisness with a domestic source soon.

No script required for safemeds4all simple form you fill out i have been using them for 3 years now there fucken awesome.

Sm4a takes a while. Just gotta be patient. I forgot I even ordered rogaine until it showed up.

they are out of stock...

any other sponsors on this board? i need some ASAP

Bro, I needed HCG last week. Read this post and went to safemeds4all as suggested. Got my pack yesterday...10 vials hcg 5k each.

Was pretty damn fast delivery.

They sent me zy hcg which is German company manufacturing in India I think. Looks pharma to me.

I bought 10 becuase it gets cheaper the more you buy.

Regards

AAP has been taking 4-5 days just to respond back to a simple question via email, and I need some HCG as soon as possible.

I know many of you dont run HCG but who is your go too for HCG?

Clear your inbox.

Bro, I needed HCG last week. Read this post and went to safemeds4all as suggested. Got my pack yesterday...10 vials hcg 5k each.

Was pretty damn fast delivery.

They sent me zy hcg which is German company manufacturing in India I think. Looks pharma to me.

I bought 10 becuase it gets cheaper the more you buy.

Regards

kicking myself after reading this lol i might go ahead with them today

Back