• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bad decisons...im going to eat this fucking pie

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
attachment.php

I got a new bag of the Devils parsley. Broke out the old bong. Kids fell asleep early. I keep meaning to watch tv. But I can stop assulting this fucking pie man.

Attachments

• 20151222_201658.jpg
    20151222_201658.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 101
attachment.php

I got a new bag of the Devils parsley. Broke out the old bong. Kids fell asleep early. I keep meaning to watch tv. But I can stop assulting this fucking pie man.

Get some motherfucker! :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

Not if Waters gets to it first. Waters has forgotten more pie then most of us have eaten lifetime total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got me all excited for nothing.... I wasn't expecting that pie.
I am in the same boat, just picked these up to eat before bed. Want to get some weight up.

Get some motherfucker! :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle:

Its in deep trouble

what strain did you get?

Lol I get it from this black dude and honestly he's a smart fella and I talk to him bUT I don't totally understaND him. He talks kinda fast and slangish. And I don't want to ask him again and I can smell it as soon as he opens the box...and i suddely dont care. I just want to give him my 200 bucks and run. Golden road or Golden goat or golden something. Not really that golden thou

Not if Waters gets to it first. Waters has forgotten more pie then most of us have eaten lifetime total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ that's a title I would take

Its in deep trouble

Lol I get it from this black dude and honestly he's a smart fella and I talk to him bUT I don't totally understaND him. He talks kinda fast and slangish. And I don't want to ask him again and I can smell it as soon as he opens the box...and i suddely dont care. I just want to give him my 200 bucks and run. Golden road or Golden goat or golden something. Not really that golden thou

^^^ that's a title I would take
Probably pot of gold. Good strain

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Fucking savages. Now I want some ice cream...

Sex and brownies here. My girl bakes but if you work the calories off first it's ok.

I actually smoked something on Saturday that didn't make me eat anything and didn't make me paranoid..I'd really like to know what it was because I liked people again of an hr or two :(

Did you eat it all or what?

God damn it tell us how the pie was already.

- - - Updated - - -

For real though for the love of god describe this experience to me

Did you eat that fuckin pie or what? Or did you fuck it? :hmm:

Like really get into that shit.

You sick filthy fucking animal.

Fucking tell us already.

I feel asleep wirh a small piece on my chest. Spinys log open and my hand on my Fred Flintstone.

In ate half the pie. And honestly the carbs blew me up. Liles like a pound of beef this morning. By this afternoon it will look like a pound of water

Back