• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

fitness teams

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why the fuck hasn't there been an asf based fitness team yet? Like btc,heavy, hugh, big ronald, w.e. you get the point. Asf I think could shut some comps down. For real let's get this shit going. I'm sure we could all pool resources to make it happen.

:coffee:

damnit touareg i knew I forgot someone! You were actually one of the people I had n mind when I thought of this. Also don't you have a comp coming soon or did anyways?

Nobody here really lifts.

G4P is the only competition that interests Anyone.

Lol what's messed up is your probably right. Diet is by far my weak point as I'm impulsive. But so far this cycle I've been pretty attentive to detail but I'm not going to lie. There plenty of room for improvement.

You clearly dont remember big ronnie and heavy's last fitness team... :coffee:

1988-aerobics-men.jpg

Haha o fuck that is too damn funny. Heavy is that you on the left?

I'm being serious about my original post though.

Ya bro the pic I seen you were pretty big. Seriously lets make this shit happen. I'll keep bumping this fucker till it gets more attention. I'd be an asset once I put my size back on and refine it.

IML Gear Cream!

Nobody wants you on their team, unless your wife is part of that team then they will I'm sure make an exception and let you on. Your a little too small :p

- - - Updated - - -

Ya bro the pic I seen you were pretty big. Seriously lets make this shit happen. I'll keep bumping this fucker till it gets more attention. I'd be an asset once I put my size back on and refine it.

I think in Hugh's profile he said he was going to do a show soon.. Hugh correct me if I'm wrong?

There's always room for mrs.jassol. this shit will happen god damnit. S2h would be a good addition too.

What do you mean by "fitness team"? I have trouble wiping my own ass.

I thought the only people that lifted were over on GH15? :coffee:

Lol kinda like a comp team. Consisting of bbding. Powerlifting and strongman.

Bumping this shit sgain..not giving up that easy.

Why the fuck hasn't there been an asf based fitness team yet? Like btc,heavy, hugh, big ronald, w.e. you get the point. Asf I think could shut some comps down. For real let's get this shit going. I'm sure we could all pool resources to make it happen.
That's a damn good idea!!!

Mighty-Mouse or Mish will gladly take care of that for you!

I've got a colon cleanse apparatus attached too a fire hydrant on a 2" line if interested.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back