• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

kind of weird

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. kind of a weird topic. This is a question for the guys who have kids or are about to have a kid. When your wife/girl/baby mama w.e. was pregnant with your child could you guys feel an odd very deep primal bond with your unborn child? The reason I am asking is because it's been on my mind. Ever since the very first time I felt my son kick my wifes belly it's like I had a switch inside me flip. It is almost as if I can feel his energy or something. I know. I'm weird. The only person he moves much for is me. Happens to be every time I put my hand on her stomach.

Yes. My 12 week old recognizes my voice when she is asleep. When I say hi, she doesnt even open her eyes, but lets the biggest smile come out. I believe they bond with you if you talk to them while still in the womb

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Ya I talk to em a lot to. Only 5.5 weeks left till the little turd pops out. Ready for him to come on out. Between stress, trensomnia, and my wife being preggo and hogging the entire fn bed I can't get no sleep.

I may be a sap, or it may be the clomid, but this is some good shit right here. Either way, makes me look forward to my time when it comes even more. My ex wife had two kids...that's the most experience I have with them, already born and crawling.

I believe it...have a child is a game changer. You no longer just think about yourself, and start putting your child first.

Unless you are a childish selfish prick that doesn't belong having a child:)

You child will enrich your life.

When that kid comes out. Nothing else matters.

I may be a sap, or it may be the clomid, but this is some good shit right here. Either way, makes me look forward to my time when it comes even more. My ex wife had two kids...that's the most experience I have with them, already born and crawling.
Its the clomid lol. My wife loves it when I take it. "You become such a nice sensitive man". As she puts it..

Nothing weird here . This is about to be a life changer . Everything but him will be on a back burner for the rest of your life . It's awesome . I had my son at 40 so for all you 20-30 somethings that " definitely know you don't want kids " well you don't know shit . Just a pointer, Prepare yourself for 2.5-3.5 , it will try your patience but I would never change a thing.

Ok. kind of a weird topic. This is a question for the guys who have kids or are about to have a kid. When your wife/girl/baby mama w.e. was pregnant with your child could you guys feel an odd very deep primal bond with your unborn child? The reason I am asking is because it's been on my mind. Ever since the very first time I felt my son kick my wifes belly it's like I had a switch inside me flip. It is almost as if I can feel his energy or something. I know. I'm weird. The only person he moves much for is me. Happens to be every time I put my hand on her stomach.

Congrats on the kid. It's an amazing ride! To answer your question. Yes absolutely. I talked to my little girl multiple times a day when she was inside mommy. Kissed her goodmorning, hello, goodbye, goodnight. Fell asleep with my hand on her belly. I always called her baby girl. She was born and after her skin to skin bonding with mom they too her to finish cleaning her up. She started crying and I put my finger out and said its ok baby girl daddy is here. She turned her head to my side grabbed my finger stopped crying and opened her eyes for the first time and looked at me. The nurse looked at me and said wow someone's gonna be a daddy's girl!!!

That wasn't a weird question at all! Like I said enjoy every minute of this because you'll blink and then he will be 3 1/2. Time flys :)

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't get that way until she came out but once she was born everything changed.

Enjoy it. They grow up and turn into punks quickly. But you will always love them like nothing in the world.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol I was SOO excited to find out its a boy. First thing I did 5 min after the gender reveal I went n bought him a badass jordan outfit. My child's going to be spoiled but not in the smart ass get everything they want way.

Back