• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

new here

wayneseivers

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys its nice to be here. I am already using Testosterone cypionate but my dr does not seem to get it. He has me taking 200mgs every four weeks. It seems to do ok for a few days then its as if with each new shot I am starting over. I think I need a smaller dose more often. I am a 59 yr old male with a t value of 81. I am using it for TRT. Never ordered online and was wondering if this is the place to be

As my brother in arms paranoid fitness said make sure to read and follow board rules.... Also check each sub forums stickies

Welcome to our community

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! !

Raptor is a cunt. ..that's all...

Sent from my ICE work phone

Greetings and welcome.. Place to be if u put the effort in.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome. Ask your doctor some questions,be educated, they hate that. Ask him if cypionate ester has a half life of 7 days won`t my levels be going crazy up and down over 4 weeks, but natural production is even and steady, that`s what I want. There are many good sources out there, just do your reseasch

Back