• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asf needs a buy, sell, trade section

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wouldn't it be nice to have that section here at Asf????
Discuss

If you want to sell gear I can send you the rates otherwise its an auto ban if you sell on the side

Thanks

I think a trading section is an awesome idea. We have one them on the private more distinguished boards I frequent.

I think a trading section is an awesome idea. We have one them on the private more distinguished boards I frequent.

Negged!! this is the most distinguished board on the mutha fuckn World Wide Web.

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

C'mon mighty mouth I thought we were friends.

you big negger !!! LMAO

Negged!! this is the most distinguished board on the mutha fuckn World Wide Web.

Then you could trade for some nolva and maybe clear up that gyno in your avatar !!!

I think it's a terrible idea. But that's just me.

I have been on other boards that have trading sections and they always end up with people selling their home brews .some people might know what they are doing but I'm sure that a majority shouldn't even try and also you always have the people that will scam or reverse scam.with all of the drama on the board recently this just seems like a horrible idea.

What about supps trades or grey market?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
So I heard you can buy tranny piss here? Having trouble finding it..

You can pm progress and get his cum gear I heard it was g2g that's if he got the ok from HI to slang it.

You can pm progress and get his cum gear I heard it was g2g that's if he got the ok from HI to slang it.

I think HI said no.. And he wanted to much.. He all asked Progress for a gallon to sample before he could start slanging it? What kind of shit is that? God damn commies!

I have some baseball cards, star wars figurines, comic books and a blow up doll (slightly used) looking to trade for chatterbate credits and some hemroid cream.

I have some baseball cards, star wars figurines, comic books and a blow up doll (slightly used) looking to trade for chatterbate credits and some hemroid cream.

lol, I'm ashamed I know what that is. And how used we talking? Still fuckable?

Back