• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Use of Aromasin with Tamoxifen During Post Cycle Therapy

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Aromasin (Exemestane) is one of those weird compounds that nobody really knows what to do with. What we generally hear about it makes it very uninteresting…It’s a third generation Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) just like Arimidex (Anastrozole) and Femera (Letrozole). Both of those two drugs are very efficient at stopping the conversion of androgens into estrogen, [...]

Read More...

I did this in my last pct and had the best pct ever.... EVER. I did also include 1g of Vit E daily also.

Aromasin should be part of EVERY cycle.

This is what i wanted to find. I'm a "converter" and I puff up and feel sore in the first week so i just really need help from someone in the same boat as me on how to keep the gyno away and how to pct correctly when youre as prone to it as i am.

since this post was made in 2013 has finding aromasin become any easier? I never used the stuff and want to use the nolva asin combo for my pct.... is it as easy to get as adex letro or nolva is?... just an on the fly question, i'll look around for the answer after i post this.

The only reason I used A-dex is it was all my Dr. would prescribe. RX Aromasin is easy and legal to obtain from many overseas pharmacies. Around $1.25 per 25mg tab. Xstane brand from India for example....

Back