• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Well damn..

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just realized the day I have to do the bloods is New Years Day. If they are open New Years Eve that would be 1 day early for protocol. Or I can do the following week that is 5 weeks. What is the best way?

I thought Jrotten used to do bloods closer together then that when it was a the same compound and he was running labs becuase the buildup was already there? Maybe, PM him and ask..

My RC, and Hammer labs were 7 days from last pin. So I should just stick to that. :/ Just hate to wait another week and it pushes back DQ labs testing a week.

IML Gear Cream!
5 weeks, FOLLOW PROTOCOL!

5 weeks, or throw them out and run protocol again later, 5 weeks seems like the most logical and timely manner to address this especially in light of the current situation

Supposed to get mine new years eve, will try to schedule tomorrow, not sure if open or not?

Back