PDA

View Full Version : Calf pain

Dante$
12-20-2015, 05:03 PM
I hurt my calf playing football this morning, but the initial injury wasn't horrible, it just kept me from running at full speed, I guess my question is does test increase injuries? I remember Shawne Merriman began to have all sorts of injuries after he got popped for using juice.

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

JohnRambo
12-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Test actually speeds up muscle recovery through better protein synthesis. The joints however could get a little more painful with an ai; I don't like adex for that reason as it causes some pains.

Dante$
12-21-2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks bro, it's not that bad today, better than I thought, I also slept with a night splint that keeps your Achilles from tightening at night

Titan5011
12-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Most people don't realize that stronger muscles need a little more warming up than weaker ones. Jumping on juice causes size and strength gains. Your introducing new power to a muscle that's not used to it so quickly. Take your time warming up. Injuries on juice are common because people just start throwing up weight they couldn't without any additional warming up. In your case sprinting.

Augustine5I
12-22-2015, 04:02 AM
Sometimes the problem with accelerated muscle growth via gear, is that the muscle is growing faster and stronger then the tendons (attaches the muscle to the bone). So you can get pectoral tears and bicep tendon tears).

You calf strain is mostly likely unrelated to your use of gear.

Dante$
12-26-2015, 03:19 PM
I'll be testing out the leg tomorrow, I'll probably do a few laps b4 to warm up

Dante$
12-27-2015, 07:52 AM
So after a few plays, I hurt my calf, this time it hurt worse, felt like a tear, no bruising yet, I asked my ortho that i used to work for what to do and he said to do the RICE(rest ice compression elevation) protocol and begin Aleve

TonyMack
12-27-2015, 08:41 AM
So after a few plays, I hurt my calf, this time it hurt worse, felt like a tear, no bruising yet, I asked my ortho that i used to work for what to do and he said to do the RICE(rest ice compression elevation) protocol and begin Aleve

What is your E2 level? I'm a middle distance runner and if my E2 gets too low I get calf cramping, borderline strains. They seem to clear up in a week or two with rest, stretching, and balanced E2.

If it doesn't clear up quickly, I would suggest getting it looked at by a knowledgable sports doc. Calf tears are not fun, so hopefully it's just a strain. Are you taking any peps or HGH? If not, you may want to look into some options to help speed the recovery. I think TB4 and BPC 157 are amazing peps for mild injury recovery.

Either way, would be smart to stay off it until you can get it resolved.

Dante$
12-27-2015, 09:10 AM
What is your E2 level? I'm a middle distance runner and if my E2 gets too low I get calf cramping, borderline strains. They seem to clear up in a week or two with rest, stretching, and balanced E2.

If it doesn't clear up quickly, I would suggest getting it looked at by a knowledgable sports doc. Calf tears are not fun, so hopefully it's just a strain. Are you taking any peps or HGH? If not, you may want to look into some options to help speed the recovery. I think TB4 and BPC 157 are amazing peps for mild injury recovery.

Either way, would be smart to stay off it until you can get it resolved.
Thanks bro, E2 was in range last test, I hear peps work really well, I'll play it by ear and see what happens