• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not what I figured

Heavyiron Dad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my boy was telling me about this place and how he keeps the peace on here or some saying like that.

I was kicking back with a few dozen Coors the other day, and yes real men drink Coors not that unleaded crap it would appear this group of vaginal puss filled rookies would.

I mean I don't know much about these talk sites but what a giant bunch of grade school pussys this place has, and these make up names are even more gay then two dicks in a pvc pipe.

The best one is hugeanus I think it is, I bet his anus is huge from the beef slinging he gets from his buddy Tyrone with his 12 inch Alabama Black snake.

Think I will hang around just for some good laughs and to spend some.quality time with my.boy, we don't get much time anymore since he works so much. I miss the days of Coors and brownies out on the ranch getting our wrangler cowboy cut short pants all muddied up while riding Emu's.

Them. Emu's are some mean fuckers. They would slap that cunt with the friday the 13th mask videos around like a sunni wife who forgot her black body curtain in public. Ah I guess Mickey Mouse might be ok

Enjoy your weekend guys and don't give my boy no shit or Mrs Iron might come slap some of you little pussies right flat in the head at your mommy's house.

Good day

Hahaha I hope this is a fucking joke.

So my boy was telling me about this place and how he keeps the peace on here or some saying like that.

I was kicking back with a few dozen Coors the other day, and yes real men drink Coors not that unleaded crap it would appear this group of vaginal puss filled rookies would.

I mean I don't know much about these talk sites but what a giant bunch of grade school pussys this place has, and these make up names are even more gay then two dicks in a pvc pipe.

The best one is hugeanus I think it is, I bet his anus is huge from the beef slinging he gets from his buddy Tyrone with his 12 inch Alabama Black snake.

Think I will hang around just for some good laughs and to spend some.quality time with my.boy, we don't get much time anymore since he works so much. I miss the days of Coors and brownies out on the ranch getting our wrangler cowboy cut short pants all muddied up while riding Emu's.

Them. Emu's are some mean fuckers. They would slap that cunt with the friday the 13th mask videos around like a sunni wife who forgot her black body curtain in public. Ah I guess Mickey Mouse might be ok

Enjoy your weekend guys and don't give my boy no shit or Mrs Iron might come slap some of you little pussies right flat in the head at your mommy's house.

P.s. I love Mighty-Mouse he is sexy as hell!!! For a chubby guy!
Good day

ce9fcfd5c3dc03ec0b471ca9de209fe0.jpg

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

I'm in , this old fucker sounds awesome . 2 dicks in a pvc pipe ... nice touch pops.

Pull your shorts out of your ass crack...

Sounds like we have something in common , i to share the same clothing line as you . Cheapthreads thats me for a reason . wrangler jorts with the ass cheaks cut out kicked up to my ass like a thong is what i wear for underwear. They look even better on the floor . see you up in the mountains big boy , and dont forget our boots 👢....

Cheapthreads out...

What's gay about two dicks in a pvc pipe?

pics riding emus or its bullshit

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Epic if real, hilarious if not! :)

Lmao hugh with the pvc retort was golden. He's always on point with combacks.

Emus and Coors are a Colorado thing.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Negged for wearing Wranglers. ....

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Sat down with a few Coors and I'm not sure if I should feel good or violated by the people leaving messages in this blog thing.

What's a Paranoid Fitness?.does this mean you are scared of weight lifting or require some certain medication to go to the health spa?

My boy got on me for starting a name here and wants me to not type stuff, I told him touch shit little scooter, my wonder tailed sperm fish produced your ass so back the hell off before I tell your mama your shirtless on a gay men's drug site.

Everyone here is gay correct?.some clown called thecaptain sent me a email message thing to my inbox ,wearing a 24 inch sock on his thing, I might be old but I have bifocals to see and that guy might have 4 inches on his best day, kinda sad if I do say so.

Another name I found funny looking around was skipforeskin, does that mean he left his foreskin on at birth or had if cut off?

Place confuses me, back to my Coors.

Yep, that sounds about right HID

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Sat down with a few Coors and I'm not sure if I should feel good or violated by the people leaving messages in this blog thing.

What's a Paranoid Fitness?.does this mean you are scared of weight lifting or require some certain medication to go to the health spa?

My boy got on me for starting a name here and wants me to not type stuff, I told him touch shit little scooter, my wonder tailed sperm fish produced your ass so back the hell off before I tell your mama your shirtless on a gay men's drug site.

Everyone here is gay correct?.some clown called thecaptain sent me a email message thing to my inbox ,wearing a 24 inch sock on his thing, I might be old but I have bifocals to see and that guy might have 4 inches on his best day, kinda sad if I do say so.

Another name I found funny looking around was skipforeskin, does that mean he left his foreskin on at birth or had if cut off?

Place confuses me, back to my Coors.

No, we like trannies....you might refer to them as chicks with dicks...or she-males...wait...does that make us gay?:hmm:

No, we like trannies....you might refer to them as chicks with dicks...or she-males...wait...does that make us gay?:hmm:

That's why he's here. So if momma bear sees what he's doing, he just says I'm on ASF, for cross fit.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back