• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Well

onebigpump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This edible is kicking my ass. I should probably go to bed before I have my major anxiety attack. Probably take some l-theanine.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

How many mg did you take?

Idk it was homegrown hash butter.

Haha, I hate over doing it on edibles.

I took 2 caps of theanine, so 200mg or 20mg. Been using theanine in place benzos. Havent touched a benzo since oct. 25. Well they accidentally gave me 5mg valium once while in rehab, because they have under educated nurses..

Got the white vein btw.. so much better than the maeng da. Probably why im so hammered right now.

Nice. I love edibles thc infused goodies. Main reason because I enjoy the body high and doesn't fuck with my lungs. Gotta be careful because its easy to over do it. I love THC and testosterone lol!

If I was still smoking weed these days I would be totally fucked. All these new ready to go tasty sounding strains and edibles.. Sure it was around back then but just not the options you have at your finger tips today. Especially in the States where its legalized.. I would be a walking zombie... I love me some weed but I'm useless AF after i get high.. Never did edible but if I was to I'm sure as shit I would over do it.. lol

Prayers sent

theanine works for your anxiety ?
Yeah I take 200-300 of l-theanine a day and Its helped with anxiety a lot. Check it out on google, it mellows you out but in a real subtle way, also helps with clen or stim shakes.

I've looked into it before but never made an effort to take it consistently.

Benzos are the only thing I've found to help but they give me a "hangover" and in general make everything seem boring. Its difficult to explain. I used to be prone to panick attacks and a benzo was the only solution but those have subsided over the past couple years.

Kratom works well but I'm gonna try out this supp. consistently for a couple weeks.

anxiety is just an odd thing.

I know, benzos are so addictive but the high isnt even fun. So it doesnt make sense to me.

K is awesome for anxiety, I can take a 2 week break from it and take theanine throughout the day and only have small withdrawl effects. But ya know since the pharma companies cant make a product out of it (they probably could though) its time to start banning it! FDA Logic..

Back