• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New member quick question!

docholiday08

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all new member but jumped into cycle with everything laid out correctly with all products on hand before starting.

6'1 25yrs old at 175 lbs

I was just wondering after blood work my estradiol came back at 97 while test is at 2678. Now I'm 4 days away from starting PCT. I don't have any signs of gyno amd I'm still able to fully perform in the bedroom but I was wondering what I can do about the estrogen being so high??? Should I wait 4 more days to start nolva or start asap?

Thank you

If you had your cycle laid out correctly then your estro would be controlled by the Ai you chose to use .. Waiting for gyno ( or symptoms ) is not very smart and having to ask these questions tells me you were far from ready to start using gear safely .. You never want to be fighting gyno , you wa t to prevent it ..
Welcome to the board and try posting this in the " anabolic steroids " sub forum

I have the AI but didn't use it because I didn't have any symptoms of gyno. It was a basic 500 test-e so everywhere I researched said don't start with AI so you can see how your body deals with the cycle. But my question is should I start my Nolva early and take an extra three days worth at the end to make up for it so I complete the full 4 weeks. If that makes sense

Welcome....

Welcome to the forum!

There are a lot of people willing to help answer all your questions but you need to post in the correct forum. Like Mansir39 said, post in the anabolic steroids thread (if you haven't already) and you'll get more replies.

Back