• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Star Labs results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First pin was 11-12-2015. Pin was 1/2cc or 125mg of test e. I pinned the same amount every Thursday and Monday morning. No other compounds used. No AI either. Bloods were drawn Thursday am 12-17-2015 before my next pin. Sorry if they come out shitty trying to do it from my phone. TT is 715
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450454939.663652.jpg

So a little less than 6x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting bobcat!

Hmmm, looks like I need to up my dose then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

thats a good number for only 125mg test

thank you bobcat for doing bw

Oh no, you were doing 250mg a week so a little less that 3x if you were doing 250mg. My bad I miss read the post.

So there isn't any confusion that is 250mg a week

did you take a full 250mg dose in one shot before the test?

The split pins kinda hurts the high being higher but yeah it's low.

What's your normal range with this dosing method

Same week on test e, 250mg would be in his system.

Well on the bright side, I can save money on my AI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Split pins and a 3.5 day blood draw delay is semi-relative to individual pins and the 7 day delay.. This is why protocol is followed so there is no guessing game.. But based on how many 3.5 day blood results get posted, and my personal on cycle labs.. That is low..

My my last cycle bloods came at around 1300 3.5 days after a 150mg pin. We will see how the other loggers results come in, as I assume progress followed the protocol pin schedule.

Get Shredded!
Have no fear.... I will have results in 2 weeks. 1 pin every Friday 250mg blood will be taken 7 days after last pin.

My last blood work on my cruise was done split injections, 200mg a week.... It came back 1,300+.
So 100mg twice a week.

Last edited:
With my script TRT @ 200mg/week (split into two, M/T) my free test number is just outside of range when I get bloods 3.5
days after the last pin. I take .5mg adex (from SFY) and it keeps my estradiol right in the middle of its range.

#?

I love the flip flop these guys have... When they show up and claim superiority and the boards respond with requests for bloods... The sponsor bashes protocol and posts weird 24 hour pins to show high numbers.. One results come in low it suddenly becomes an issue and they are then advocates for proper protocol use.

Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back