• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bobcat blood test results poll

How do you think bobcat's testosterone levels will be

• Low for dose taken

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • high for dose taken

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • spot on for dose taken

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • perfect, batch made just for him cause they knew he was doing labz

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • fuck this poll I stand with Hightestfuel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time doing a poll I hope undo it right mutha fuckas!! After answering poll post what YOU think his testosterone levels will be. Person closest wins the chance to make the subject about one of my videos (no homo suitor tranny cheapthreads) and any cawkston stash I have left!

Can I change my quest to 1025?

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

IML Gear Cream!
HT is titties as fuck... His orders make me nervous bit thats why we have this thread. HT your doing bobs work!

hahah both fawk it!!!

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

I'm going to fuck everyone up since know one has guessed this yet.... I will guess on my own mutha fucc'n poll!!! Why??? Cause, IDGAF and I will say >1500.... Just cause the unicorn sperm that binds the test! If I win I will let progress choose winner..... Cause that damn avatar done gave me 3 orgasms since I got to work!!

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

I will take 1334 bob

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

1500 it will be no higher.. Just make sure i get my shout out. Ill take some wd40 in 10cc bottles from paxton for the win. Now drink your james get naked and streak. ( no homo ha yes homo ). Give da ppl what they want..

Cheapthreads out...

Well if this was price is right all you mutha fuckas would have lost.... If I take into consideration Hughjassol he would be the winner but that big mutha fucka didn't post on the poll... So Padawan was the closest on here and I will say he is the winner!

It looks a bit low. Although almost every lab result for enanthate I have seen this past year has been low. I am thinking it is something with the raws.

Padawan !!!!!!!! Why !!!!!!! You lucky guy i here mm give great prizes tell us what you won..

Cheapthreads out...

Please. This fagstain comes on this forum blabbing off from his dick sucker about how good his lab, how all other labs ain't shit, how he's number one, blah blah put a dick in the fags mouth blah.

Now where the Fuck is the big mouthed bag of douche? Did the Fuck boy have to go outside and lower that gay ass flag of his and shove it up his cooks ass? He's been awfully fucking quiet these last couple days after being verbally fucking raped and now low labs? You'd think someone who's been in this game for so long would have his Raws right by now. Guess that million dollar front he was given wasn't put towards real gear. Prob spent it on assless chaps and butt plugs.

Fuckin faggot ass Fuck boy bitch!

Don't hold it back TS let us really know how u feel!!!

Please. This fagstain comes on this forum blabbing off from his dick sucker about how good his lab, how all other labs ain't shit, how he's number one, blah blah put a dick in the fags mouth blah.

Now where the Fuck is the big mouthed bag of douche? Did the Fuck boy have to go outside and lower that gay ass flag of his and shove it up his cooks ass? He's been awfully fucking quiet these last couple days after being verbally fucking raped and now low labs? You'd think someone who's been in this game for so long would have his Raws right by now. Guess that million dollar front he was given wasn't put towards real gear. Prob spent it on assless chaps and butt plugs.

Fuckin faggot ass Fuck boy bitch!

So I'm getting that you don't like him very much. My point was more about Test E results coming back shitty for a few labs.

Also I do agree with you about his demeanor. I personally wouldn't order from anyone who is that unprofessional.

Back