• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Paid Blackstar Order TD w Pics!

7870bd751c78fe790ce6164b8d54688f.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone.

More realer...only one happy ending..LOL!!

cb37380f189a1bc258086287b43258bc.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone.

hey man that guy is killin it man. has the whole forum on lock. i cant get a damn guy into my sub with his banner on top of mine

- - - Updated - - -

now now now... this is just for jokes. nothin to get carried away about
I say we NEG train the guy

what does a Blackstar TD look like?
emptybox.jpg

These are killing me..... I can care less about the lab in question that's just the topic in general fucking hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt see any rep point in my inbox yet.... ill wait ;)

My bad brother I'll get you a few....

( give this gentleman a few reps people please )

hey man that guy is killin it man. has the whole forum on lock. i cant get a damn guy into my sub with his banner on top of mine

- - - Updated - - -

now now now... this is just for jokes. nothin to get carried away about

It was more a joke. not like the points matter anyways :)

what does a Blackstar TD look like?
emptybox.jpg

OHHH motherfucker! lol... It doesn't matter if your gear is good, bad or non existent. This shit is ^^^ priceless :roflmao:

You know you'd still try some if that showed up at your door
If that showed up, I'd go straight to post office and say this was sent to me, but isn't mine..b/c that's a trap

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

If that showed up, I'd go straight to post office and say this was sent to me, but isn't mine..b/c that's a trap

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

You wouldnt get 2 steps from the mailbox if it was a trap. They have cops deliver that shit dressed as mailmen or ups drivers

You wouldnt get 2 steps from the mailbox if it was a trap. They have cops deliver that shit dressed as mailmen or ups drivers

An old "friend" a "girl" now lady, was a snitch back in school, stayed for 3 weeks and after a lot of peps got expelled but I. Haven't seen her for a while until one day 2 years ago she was dropping off a package at my door and I was their. We both exchanged hello's I smiled, smurked, and shook my head. She knew who I was and I knew who she was. She didn't make a remark just turned away and left.! Luckily nothing was in package.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back