• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen -Domestic Source? (I looked at the sponser)

audilover

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a good domestic source for clen.

I LOOKED at ore than 1/2 of the sponser just going strait down but most don't sell it. The best I have found so far is IronMag Research (but it is a little bit pricey and comes in liquid)

thanks guy, placed order

You will not be disappointed.

I keep my clen refrigerated.

Clen, T3 and Albuterol...I keep all of them in the fridge.
Some guys may argue that you don't need to...I'm stubborn.

I'm on their clen right now gtg very potent and ive used clen for years

Already got a shipping conf, should be here soon.

Does anyone recommend any cycle? i was thinking about going long term for at least 3-4 weeks because I am around 15%. Increase by 20/daily, every week. So on the 4th week I will be at 80

I lift everyday plus either HIIT (15min) or 40 min Low intensity, which should help me get a deficit.

Already got a shipping conf, should be here soon.

Does anyone recommend any cycle? i was thinking about going long term for at least 3-4 weeks because I am around 15%. Increase by 20/daily, every week. So on the 4th week I will be at 80

I lift everyday plus either HIIT (15min) or 40 min Low intensity, which should help me get a deficit.

It sounds like you still need to do some research.

Back