• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

uncapped blood work results

BLACKSTAR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is from one of our guys IDK if he has account here on ASF but i will ask him to come and answer questions if he can list what he was taking at the time :

Screen_Shot_2015_12_16_at_4_03_48_PM.png
[/URL] free picture hosting[/IMG]

Need more info... how much pinned a week? What was pin schedule? When was last pin and when was blood drawn.

I can't remember who, but a member posted numbers OVER 30k after pinning TNE and running high test. Any IT data miners on here can probably find the labs pretty easily.

salt makes me sneeze too.

guys he is ex military and vet on the boards i will ask him to come here and discuss...

a big majority of our clout is either ifbb pro / ex military / vet status...

we got that 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 product..

I can't remember who, but a member posted numbers OVER 30k after pinning TNE and running high test. Any IT data miners on here can probably find the labs pretty easily.

I believe it was Chocolate Malt and it was AAP TNE with blood drawn like an hour after pinning.

I believe it was Chocolate Malt and it was AAP TNE with blood drawn like an hour after pinning.

You're right. Thank you for pointing that out. Pretty awesome numbers!

Can you tell us anything about dosage, protocol, what ester of test etc? I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Can you tell us anything about dosage, protocol, what ester of test etc? I'm curious.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 gram of test each testicle, 2 times a week.

Back