• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Incredible christmas sale! Get up to 700$ bonus!

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I think it`s right time to announce our coming Christmas promo. We decided to take our regular 300/200 promo as base and extend it. Namely
for orders over $100 you will get 35$ bonus
for orders over $200 - 90$ bonus
for orders over $300 - 200$ bonus
for orders over $500 - 400$ bonus
for orders over $700 - 700$ bonus
Only for international store. Within these bonuses you will be able to chose any items available in stock. They will be shipped with the current order.

2. Additionaly to this we will send calenders for all orders over 500$.

3. For the first time ever we offer you this unique opportunity on such huge scale! For first 100 customers we will cover all testing expenses in Simec (accredited lab in Switzerland). It means after you receive your items you will be able to ship one of them (vials or pills) to Simec and get chromotography result of it. You will know exact dosage and active agent in exactly your item received from our store! Only for first 100 customers! To ship it or not is up to you. If you don`t ship, you just miss this opportunity. If you ship it, we will completely reimburse all testing expenses. But before you ship you shall contact us and agree it with us. More details will be available in the news section in our store soon.

4. Important: If your order within this promo is seized, we will reship only main items,which you paid for, without bonus. It is just. Seizures are possible, especially at the West coast, but i think at Christmass mess-up they will occur not often. They generally occur not often.

5. For european and us domestic stores we will probably also organize some bonuses, but we did not agreed details internally yet. I will provide info regarding this later.

RSpWyi7Y.jpg

UPDATE:
We updated a bit our terms regarding testing.
There is a limitation here: first 50 customers, who decides to ship items to test in a lab, will get they testing expenses refunded in cash. Other 50 customers will get store credit in our store equal to the amount spent for testing.
Otherwise 100 tests are very pricey, especially considering that we oofer up to 50% of items as free bonus.
Also now it is not possible to test masteron in Simec. We are looking for another lab, where it is possible to do.

For US Doemstic there will be unfortunately no promo. We have not much in stock there and did not find a compromiss with our shippers.
For EU domestic we are still discussing. I will let you know later.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to have to come up with $500 or $700 for my Christmas present.

How exactly do we go about ordering the bonuses? Is there a credit given? Do we just add them to the cart?

looks like 20th - jan 5th, (says it in small font on the OP post) in the banner

IML Gear Cream!
Add the items you want into the cart. As you proceed through the checkout process you will see a drop down box that would allow to add items for the bonus. So if you purchased $700 of shit, then you would keep adding bonus up to $700. It might not be exactly $700 as long as you don't go over you will be good.

thank yoг sir! Great reply.

looks like 20th - jan 5th, (says it in small font on the OP post) in the banner
this is correct.

Dammit!!! Basicstero with their hands in my pockets again…the wife's not going to be happy about this news. :hmm:

1811559db0678e4fad6cf0115c0a74a6.jpg
7676879cd711e3ee3551b1c283335192.jpg
this guy will deliver if u spend 1,000.00
Lmao

Now that's a sale!

UPDATE:
We updated a bit our terms regarding testing.
There is a limitation here: first 50 customers, who decides to ship items to test in a lab, will get they testing expenses refunded in cash. Other 50 customers will get store credit in our store equal to the amount spent for testing.
Otherwise 100 tests are very pricey, especially considering that we oofer up to 50% of items as free bonus.
Also now it is not possible to test masteron in Simec. We are looking for another lab, where it is possible to do.

For US Doemstic there will be unfortunately no promo. We have not much in stock there and did not find a compromiss with our shippers.
For EU domestic we are still discussing. I will let you know later.

Last edited:
The sale is on:

for orders over $100 you will get 35$ bonus
for orders over $200 - 90$ bonus
for orders over $300 - 200$ bonus
for orders over $500 - 400$ bonus
for orders over $700 - 700$ bonus

Only for international store. Within these bonuses you will be able to chose any items available in stock. They will be shipped with the current order.

Get Shredded!
UPDATE:

For our European domestic section we offer 20% discount for all items. Use the promo code "CHRISTMAS" to get it.

Promo offers are valid from 20th of December till 5th of January.

For US domestic there will be no promo. Sorry.

Also don`t forget that we put additional testosterone propionate vial into all orders in our international section, which were paid by bitcoin.

For European section we will provide 5% additional discount if paid by bitcoins. Our programmers shall set this discount tomorrow.

what about orders for $1000 or more.....the bonus stops at $700?

Well, either way, I am definitely in on this one.......Almost submitted an order with another sponser......I'm glad I saw this post before I did......I'll be placing my order within the next few days.......thanks basic...........

Well, either way, I am definitely in on this one.......Almost submitted an order with another sponser......I'm glad I saw this post before I did......I'll be placing my order within the next few days.......thanks basic...........
Be quick about it as some items may be out of stock soon.
It appears that local resellers are jumping on it as well.

Back