• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Engaged

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am now officially engaged. I'm almost 40. Something about getting married at this point in my life seems strange. What do you do when you're grown and already have the family and house and careers? Big wedding? Killer honeymoon? Go to work on Monday? In some ways getting married seems like a young person's thing. Not marriage, but the concept of getting married. Anyone else have experience?

Congrats.

As far as the wedding goes...that's all up to her. Whatever she wants.
If she wants big, it better be big. If she wants laid back it'll be mellow

Your mistake is believing you have any say...just sign the checks.

Congrats.

As far as the wedding goes...that's all up to her. Whatever she wants.
If she wants big, it better be big. If she wants laid back it'll be mellow

Your mistake is believing you have any say...just sign the checks.
Some day I'll explain the backstory... But idk that that changes much. She wants to talk about it but it may be like I do the kids where we talk so they feel part of but they find out very quick they have no choices lol

You know, you'd be the very last person that I thought would get married again but I'm happy for you. So it appears things are going well then, eh? I don't even know with who, but that doesn't matter.

Killer honeymoon; focus on you and your bride.

You know, you'd be the very last person that I thought would get married again but I'm happy for you. So it appears things are going well then, eh? I don't even know with who, but that doesn't matter.

Killer honeymoon; focus on you and your bride.
I'll knock your socks off when I tell you the backstory lol.

Wedding wise as PF pointed out it's better be her dreams come true. Are you fortunate enough to have your future father in law covering the cost?

Honeymoon, make it a blast, whatever floats your boat. Perhaps traveling through Thailand to Cambodia? Some 5 star resorts some backpacking? I'd suggest a month if you can afford that much time off work.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Their is no father in law. I just can't see a big wedding. IDFK who I'd even invite. My mom, sister, my kids, neices nephews? Hell I'd have to send pm's
to fill 2 tables lmfao

I'll knock your socks off when I tell you the backstory lol.

Yeah well.. I'm gonna wanna know sooner or later. Lots has changed since last year around this time..

Yeah well.. I'm gonna wanna know sooner or later. Lots has changed since last year around this time..
The whole fucking world changed. I miss the all night conversations, just not the topics. We should catch up sometime when you're done being swole for a minute lol

The whole fucking world changed. I miss the all night conversations, just not the topics. We should catch up sometime when you're done being swole for a minute lol

Deal.

I had no best man since my brother died so we left an empty space all for him. She asked for a small wedding and she comes from a big poor family and im from a small wealthy family (now that im an only child). We have our differences lol

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Congratulations . Damn dude you are on fire this week . This is the DG I met a little over a year ago . A little timeline , I'll help you but you are an annoying rookie , turn your pm off , turn it on , help out some more , encourage , Mod , Not mod , Rep , not rep , Rep and now this ... Engaged . Never to old buddy , Hell I had my first kid at 40 . You seem different this week , cooler , tougher . She must be a damn good one . I would vote for a beach wedding in some 3rd world with a linen shirt , unbuttoned chest showing of course, Nice matching short dress for the future wife . Jaccuzzi tub room facing the ocean , room service and some tren base and dbol to round it out . Good luck buddy

If you fellas only knew the back story to this... it's really book worthy or lifetime movie worthy at least.
Congrats and apparently my wickr is fucked up again.
Have the wedding she wants... have the honeymoon you want

^^

I could never keep up with you two. F*ck wickr.

Go to Vegas, it's where all successful marriages happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky Man!! Congrats!!!

Many the Honeymoon last forever!!

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

*think VEGAS* VEGAS wedding with few friends. Great Honeymoon then Big reception back at home with everyone else. No muss no fuss, Vegas will plan most of it for you on the cheap too. Congratulations my friend!

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS Hon :) Very happy for you! Agree with PF tho, let her decide. And will all depend, has she been married ? had a big wedding ? if not, she's gonna want one ;) SRS tho, much as I hate to admit it, just sign the checks and nod or shake when she asks you, This ? or that ? LOL

Go to Vegas, it's where all successful marriages happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be sarcastic here and I get that. But, honestly my wife and I got married in VEGAS and it was perfect. I spent the big cash on her DIAMOND RING ! Trust me, the woman wants a rock! They may say t's no big deal but when you give it to her, that shit changes REAL quick! hahaha. Hire a photographer and get everything on video spend a few days in Vegas and then off to your honeymoon. Id like to hear the story also, maybe over a beer at the Mens Club:coffee: lol

I got married in Panama City beach Florida it was a beach wedding only had 15 or so people attend.. It was great I plan on doing it again if my wife leaves me and I get another one Lolz

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

She isnt Slevinsbrother's ex wife is she?

I made a deal with my wife when we were going to get married. The deal was I get to have sex with you forever and you get to twirl around in a white dress in front of your family for one day. It was a fair trade

Back