• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labmax Anavar - Basicstero/Pharmacom

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In brief, the Oxandrolos 10 - using about 1/8 of a 10mg tablet, crushed - passed the Labmax anavar test with flying colors. Ironically, the colors aren't so easy to discern in the photos but the last photo which was taken with a flash is pretty accurate. This is the only test out of 4 labs I've tested which has passed.

On a personal note, I've been taking 80mg for the past 12 days or so and couldn't be happier. I'm feeling no sides indicative of winny or dbol, muscle bellies are full and firm, vascularity is nicely increased and most importantly my strength in the gym feels not to have diminished even though I'm running a 1,200kcal deficit. I'll also note that the wife started making comments around day 4 and is also impressed with the effect on me.

Have since ordered and received another box. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Thanks galois!

Before all the pundits chime in and espouse how "unreliable" Labmax testing is, I for one appreciate it.

- yes, we know results can be skewed due to improper technique/sterility of environment
-yes, we know it doesn't test for potency
-yes, we know that it's no where near as reliable as HPLC (does anything else really come close?)
-yes, we know the whole kit itself has been regarded questionable by many

I can see how a sponsor may shy away from this representing their product from the aforementioned. However, at the very least, (assuming it's done properly) it seemingly does a good job in identifying if the agent in question is even present. 1st good step in assuring you're not just pinning GSO IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks galois!

Before all the pundits chime in and espouse how "unreliable" Labmax testing is, I for one appreciate it.

- yes, we know results can be skewed due to improper technique/sterility of environment
-yes, we know it doesn't test for potency
-yes, we know that it's no where near as reliable as HPLC (does anything else really come close?)
-yes, we know the whole kit itself has been regarded questionable by many

I can see how a sponsor may shy away from this representing their product from the aforementioned. However, at the very least, (assuming it's done properly) it seemingly does a good job in identifying if the agent in question is even present. 1st good step in assuring you're not just pinning GSO IMHO.

Thanks! It's actually for those reasons that I've decided not to post the failing tests from the other labs. As far as I know, false failures are much more common than false positives.

Apologies for misspelling the product name which should be Oxandrolonos 10.

Thanks! It's actually for those reasons that I've decided not to post the failing tests from the other labs. As far as I know, false failures are much more common than false positives.

Apologies for misspelling the product name which should be Oxandrolonos 10.

Post them many will appreciate it. Some will not. I for one will and I know a handful of others that will

Thanks for posting, galois. Repped!

Good deal! I'm sitting on couple boxes.

Thanks for taking the time to post up G it's very much appreciated! This is about the 4th test and 7th testimonial I've read stating that our var is just as it should be and of great quality. I will be running 80mg ed as well of our Pharmacom var and Gr's Balkan var come February and will also post results. Thanks again brother!

Back