• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elite prop and tren

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

good looking stuff nice packaging and fast shipping
will probably start after Jan 1 because of taking time off to rest and hunt

Nice brother! Looking forward to your log. What's the game plan?

I'm on test c at 600mg so I'm thinking add prop at 200mg and tren at 150mg per week. I know tren seems low but my past experiences tell me to try it this way. I am working the recomp/diet angle got to get serious with diet. I changed jobs two years ago and now drive a lot instead of walking around working and that has added some extra weight. I plan to drop some weight and add strength.

They look nice. In on this

I'm on test c at 600mg so I'm thinking add prop at 200mg and tren at 150mg per week. I know tren seems low but my past experiences tell me to try it this way. I am working the recomp/diet angle got to get serious with diet. I changed jobs two years ago and now drive a lot instead of walking around working and that has added some extra weight. I plan to drop some weight and add strength.

I know what you mean by drive a lot 🚛🚚 I like tren at 50mg eod myself as well can't tolerate tren at all it makes me to irritable.

Tried it around 400mg a week and it mentally screws with me. Thought I was going to kill myself or someone. Thinking 150 will give some good effects without issues. After all it's 5x stronger than test right? I did enjoy strength gains but didn't retain much

Tried it around 400mg a week and it mentally screws with me. Thought I was going to kill myself or someone. Thinking 150 will give some good effects without issues. After all it's 5x stronger than test right? I did enjoy strength gains but didn't retain much
150 - 250 of tren ace a week works great for me.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

It's funny how we all react differently to tren. I seem to do well aside from the excessive night sweats (which I fuckin hate) and the temper that I don't get. Also get winded super easily.. I'm fine on 75-100mg Ed but haven't seen really any need to use any more than that. I've tried 50 eod and it just doesn't do it for me.

I've feel like I've had both GOOD tren and under dosed tren... I mean as in the sides/gains department. When you have good tren you pretty much know. It's not like "well... I think it's working."

Been thinking may start pinning the tren 3-5days prior to getting back in gym? Also going to add tren to see its effects then add prop a couple weeks later. Opinions?

I would just wait until you get back in the gym. I usually feel tren ace fast like 5 days fast. I would get the most out of it as possible.

It's killing me looking at this nice gear but tommorow is last day in gym til Jan 4. So it will have to wait

That sux. Heal up quick

Ok well I killed a buck so one goal accomplished. I pinned .5ml of tren a today and yes got the cough! I will pin again Saturday then go on a m-w-f schedule of 150mg per week. After a couple weeks I will add in the prop at same dose. I start back training Monday and plan to lock my diet down no more Oreos and desert for a while.

Ok well I killed a buck so one goal accomplished. I pinned .5ml of tren a today and yes got the cough! I will pin again Saturday then go on a m-w-f schedule of 150mg per week. After a couple weeks I will add in the prop at same dose. I start back training Monday and plan to lock my diet down no more Oreos and desert for a while.
I took this year off from hunting. No time.

Higher tren ace than test or higher test than tren? And why?

Higher tren ace than test or higher test than tren? And why?

Some people enjoy it that way. I do as well. Seems to help with my sides. A friend of mine says he likes his test high. He starts to feel all weird and emotional on low test, high tren.. I always advise people to try both.

I like:

Test E/C/P @ 250-300
Tren E @ 300

Or Tren A @ 700

So about 1:2 ratio

What are sides and can I eat them?

Back