• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weak gear.

AlphaFigure

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been running a gram of test e a week for 12 weeks now I decided to get labs done before my cycle ended, and was highly disappointed.
167e2f9fc1e47b0aa740d44721854bbc.jpg

Is expect my levels to me much higher. What do you guys think?
Btw this is pharmacon 500mg/ml
Tested the morning after pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First why wait to run labs at end of cycle? Terrible idea, next time run them 4 weeks in.

So 2 pins 500mg each of Pharmacom Test E? Then bloods right after pin? Definitely way under dosed, even at 1 pin 500mg.

I wasn't waiting to until the end. I simply stated that I wanted to get labs done before my cycle had ended.
Same protocol, it kinda sucks that I waited so long to do labs because now I see how weak the gear was.

The last pin was three days before blood was drawn. I ordered through the link posted?

Lmao.. So looking back at your old post you were inject 500mg every 7 days correct? Did start inject twice a week or did you start inject 2ml?

And what link.... I know you new and don't know much but saying you ordered from a link without saying the name of the "link" doesn't do us much good

Did I read this wrong? I thought he said he pinned before bloods? 500mg a week or a gram a week.

Did I read this wrong? I thought he said he pinned before bloods? 500mg a week or a gram a week.

Idk I look back at this dudes post and he has no idea what he is doing... Should never be running gear in the first place so I have no idea how these numbers came about

I've been running a gram of test e a week for 12 weeks now I decided to get labs done before my cycle ended, and was highly disappointed.

The last pin was three days before blood was drawn. I ordered through the link posted?

Which is it? day after or three days?

Yea I had started with one pin every 7 days, but after research and advise I split it to two pins a week. 7 weeks in I decided to up the dose to a gram and keep pinning twice a week. I drew blood Tuesday I pinned Monday the pin before that was Friday.

And who ever gave you the advice to run a gram of test a week for you first cycle at 6foot 2 at 160 pounds needs to stop giving advice... And I hope you never listen to them about your steriod use ever again

If you don't mind me asking.. Please explain pin schedule.. Is it 500 mon/thurs? Or was it 1000 once per week? Regaurdless it is a low number for that much test. When/where did you buy this from?

Us.basicstero.net is where I placed my order. Mostly glutes, but sometimes I would switch out the spot. My girl is in the medical field and she pinned for me on most occasions. Lab that tested me is Physician Laboratory Service

Hmmm...this is very interesting. Thanks Dema for putting in the time here, I believe you're correct in the free test. We definitely need more information here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What codes are you looking for exactly? Please be more specific.

Also depending on when he decided to up it to 1000mg per week could have something to do with it. If he got bloods done a week or two after upping his dose it wouldn't read as high as it should either. Something definitely not right here.

OPs body doesn't metabolize the E ester properly... Is not that common but is a proven fact! Couple with the fact of improper injection technics and the wrong pin length... Plus, excess protein will stop the body from using Test properly!!!!!!!!!! All this factors taken into consideration prove that is all OPs fault and the gear is not at fault.....

It sounds pretty good!!!!! Hahahhahahaa!

OPs body doesn't metabolize the E ester properly... Is not that common but is a proven fact! Couple with the fact of improper injection technics and the wrong pin length... Plus, excess protein will stop the body from using Test properly!!!!!!!!!! All this factors taken into consideration prove that is all OPs fault and the gear is not at fault.....

It sounds pretty good!!!!! Hahahhahahaa!

How do you get to this conclusion?

Just sarcasm brother, is rare for a lab to admit on underdose gear... That is just a compilation of all the excuses thru the years!!!!!!!!!!

Back