• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weird shit happening at night

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a serious post, maybe it's too much Kratom, anyhow...

The strangest noises have been waking me up at night. I've been hearing loud thuds and pops out in the living room and kitchen lately. Loud enough to wake me up in a super deep sleep. Last night both the shampoo and conditioner were swept off the side of the tub in the master bath, woke me up, startled me... Beginning to think some strange shit is happening at night...

My dogs sleep with me so I know that it's not them...

Thinkin it's a ghost....

Srs post. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Cliffs: all of my appliances in the kitchen have shorted out too. Stove light stuck on, microwave goes berserk if left plugged in. Ice maker went to shit, lights stopped working (all within a week). This seems to be the area of strange activity...

Plz help :(

Pin more tren bro it will get better!
Just kidding! same thing happens to me while on tren and happen to watch a scary movie:(

Lol. My wife is not taking any type of meds and she comes downstairs last night and asked me to go up stairs to the bedroom. I get into the room and she asks if I hear a knocking sound. I tell her no. Then she says it might be a bird pecking at the window. It wasn't. I just laughed and called her crazy. Maybe there is some paranormal activity going around. Maybe it's 🎅 😂. Who knows just keep a gun close by.

Just like Oscar Pistorious

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Yes lol. But not going to kill my wife. I'm a light sleeper border line insomniac. Positive identification before shooting. Lessons learned in military training. Plus I have a bright ass green laser flashlight combo on my 45 to help. Hopefully something crazy like that won't happen.
He had positive ID, too. LOL

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

stop watching paranormal shit on TV its fucking with your MIND.

scrooged001-001.jpg

Scrooged_film_poster.JPG

Had something similar happen to me. Heard a bunch of noise, like someone was going through my stuff. A gym buddy of mine was crashing on my couch and he said he heard it too. The next day I looked around and noticed all my gear was gone. My buddy is 6'2" 245lbs with 8% bf and lets everyone know he's all natty, so no way it could have been him. Still trying to figure out what happened.

Kratom mimicks opiates which disturb your circadian rhythm. You don't sleep as deep and wake easily as if you took some Percocet. The noises? They've always been there, you just used to sleep through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bulls hit but before the house fire everyone in my house would hear breaking glass in the middle of the night.
Like everyone would startle awake and make a mad dash to where the sound came from..
Never came back when we moved back in after it was rebuilt

Oh and it wasn't like a couple of times. .it was like every other night for months..it got to the point where it would still wake us up but no one would get up to see what it was

The strangest noises have been waking me up at night. I've been hearing loud thuds and pops out in the living room and kitchen lately. Loud enough to wake me up in a super deep sleep. Last night both the shampoo and conditioner were swept off the side of the tub in the master bath, woke me up, startled me... Beginning to think some strange shit is happening at night...

Thinkin it's a ghost....

Cliffs: all of my appliances in the kitchen have shorted out too. Stove light stuck on, microwave goes berserk if left plugged in. Ice maker went to shit, lights stopped working (all within a week). This seems to be the area of strange activity...

It's the serial killer hiding in your attic...

No bulls hit but before the house fire everyone in my house would hear breaking glass in the middle of the night.
Like everyone would startle awake and make a mad dash to where the sound came from..
Never came back when we moved back in after it was rebuilt

Oh and it wasn't like a couple of times. .it was like every other night for months..it got to the point where it would still wake us up but no one would get up to see what it was

Oh shit. Yea it's weird. It's loud knocks. Like a punch on a wall.

No it's my my gym buddy, I don't have any fucking friends.

I don't have cats (anymore).

I've abused opiates. I am not in Kratom 24/7. I know it's not that.

I AM a little crazy; could be that.

House is fucking old- I'll give that.

Shit is being knocked off the walls. Haven't started tren yet...

:(

Had something similar happen to me. Heard a bunch of noise, like someone was going through my stuff. A gym buddy of mine was crashing on my couch and he said he heard it too. The next day I looked around and noticed all my gear was gone. My buddy is 6'2" 245lbs with 8% bf and lets everyone know he's all natty, so no way it could have been him. Still trying to figure out what happened.

He's "natty"

Haha. He stole your gearz.

Could be change in the weather. Wood swells and contracts. My floors do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Thinkin it's a ghost....

It's just some clowning around...
50799011cd2bf6da26804fb00ce61857.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone.

My wife kept hearing noises in our garage and would go out to look. Turned out it was our water heater in the basement making popping noises occasionally due to mineral deposit build up. Only happens intermittently when the burners fire.

I dunno of the house being from 1820 has anything to do with it. Two story house, our room at the top of the stairs, one room and the bathroom halfway down the hall and my son's room at the end of the hall.
last winter we were hearing shit. Best thing I can liken it to is for those that live where it snows, when its quiet out but snowing and big plow trucks are out you know that big echoing boomy sound the huge plows make off in the distance when they hit the little seams in the road ect? Like how you know the plow truck is coming even though its still two miles away?
So the wife and I were sleeping. I woke up to turn over and I hear this noise same type of booming noise full and echoey but way off in the distance. Since it was winter time I said, oh, plow truck, whatever and went back to sleep. I woke up again hours later and still hear it. I'm like wait wtf again? So I sit there for a few min and listen and its at almost regular intervals like maybe 5 sec apart. Loud echoing boom but far off in the distance. I wake my wife up and get her to hear it. She says its the plow truck. I'm like no gtfo and explained it was there before ect ect. So while she's listening I get up to take a piss. I'm standing there and I'm like oh good it stopped. Go back in my room and its still there. Now its driving me crazy and I gotta find out wtf. I go out of my room into the landing of the stairs, open the window and stick my head outside for a minute, nothing. Go back in my room and its still there. I go out in the hall, down to my kid's room. nothing. Open his window on the far end of where I just was, nothing. Go back in my room and its still there. Now i'm like seriously what the fuck. This is the part that mind fucks me to no end...... i step out of the room 2 feet with the door open and I dont hear it. I look at my wife still laying in bed and say its gone. She says no its still going. I step through my door 6 inches and boom, boom, i step back out in the hall, nothing. I even went outside and walked around the house in 2' of snow. Checked the basement, the boiler ect, the garage.
this fucking noise was only in our room. It was very audible even while speaking yet couldnt be heard by me standing inches outside the door while my wife was in the room still hearing it. Zero explanation. It happened a few times but only during the winter. Totally forgot about it til this thread. Thanks fuckers.

I dunno of the house being from 1820 has anything to do with it. Two story house, our room at the top of the stairs, one room and the bathroom halfway down the hall and my son's room at the end of the hall.
last winter we were hearing shit. Best thing I can liken it to is for those that live where it snows, when its quiet out but snowing and big plow trucks are out you know that big echoing boomy sound the huge plows make off in the distance when they hit the little seams in the road ect? Like how you know the plow truck is coming even though its still two miles away?
So the wife and I were sleeping. I woke up to turn over and I hear this noise same type of booming noise full and echoey but way off in the distance. Since it was winter time I said, oh, plow truck, whatever and went back to sleep. I woke up again hours later and still hear it. I'm like wait wtf again? So I sit there for a few min and listen and its at almost regular intervals like maybe 5 sec apart. Loud echoing boom but far off in the distance. I wake my wife up and get her to hear it. She says its the plow truck. I'm like no gtfo and explained it was there before ect ect. So while she's listening I get up to take a piss. I'm standing there and I'm like oh good it stopped. Go back in my room and its still there. Now its driving me crazy and I gotta find out wtf. I go out of my room into the landing of the stairs, open the window and stick my head outside for a minute, nothing. Go back in my room and its still there. I go out in the hall, down to my kid's room. nothing. Open his window on the far end of where I just was, nothing. Go back in my room and its still there. Now i'm like seriously what the fuck. This is the part that mind fucks me to no end...... i step out of the room 2 feet with the door open and I dont hear it. I look at my wife still laying in bed and say its gone. She says no its still going. I step through my door 6 inches and boom, boom, i step back out in the hall, nothing. I even went outside and walked around the house in 2' of snow. Checked the basement, the boiler ect, the garage.
this fucking noise was only in our room. It was very audible even while speaking yet couldnt be heard by me standing inches outside the door while my wife was in the room still hearing it. Zero explanation. It happened a few times but only during the winter. Totally forgot about it til this thread. Thanks fuckers.

Ghost plow truckers

You do know it thunders when it snows, right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back