• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another stash storage thread

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time for another stash storage thread . Today I went to get a new bottle of test and fuck me I couldn't find it . My whole current cycle was missing . I found plenty of other stuff but not my current lay out . Eventually I found it and realized I have shit strowed everywhere . Show me some storage MoFo's . How creative have you gotten since the last storage thread . My goto gear is kept in a small cigar case that is similar to a pelican case . Pins and wipes in a cigar box.
33lknqg.jpg

Thread fail.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

i was looking all day for my synthetic estrogen pellets and i got so pissed.....i did run into 150-200 test vials....a couple dozen kits....some bag that said 2 k-pack dbol ontop of another that read 4 k-pack bars...i think they were sent in 2004 from WP and came in last week......and then i tripped over a 55 galllon drum of ghb.....but i never found my pellets...i'm sad i really need my pellets..

Damn it's been a while since a Farva neg. I said I found it damn you guys don't trust me.

Back