• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

HGH and TEST

freakshow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys its been a while but I have a quick question maybe someone could help me out with. I had a buddy who is nurse practitioner who lives on HGH tell me that you can not cycle with test and HGH at the same time. Has anyone else heard of this or is it just him blowing smoke.

I wouldn't run it any other way. High test and HGH is killer you get all 3D.

I cruise on both and bump my doses when on cycle. It's the way to go.

cool deal thanks for the info. are you running the same dose as test or little less or more?

I run 200mg of test cyp per week. With 2iu per day of HGH.

GH changes your cycle completely in the best way possible. I cruise it while off at 2-3ius and ramp back up to 5-6ius while on cycle

How old are you freak? I have two bros that are 36 and 42 they look freakin great. Been on for about a little over a year blasting and cruising with test and HGH. Over the past little bit of time they look completely different and say they feel great. I have always read and saw HGH is always better with gear, it's almost like an enhancer to the enhancers.

Back