• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to ASF but looking to learn and spread what I know

PhDofGainz

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! So I've been only using AAS for 2 years but have made extreme leaps and bounds to my physique. I started the game with 250mg test e a week for 8 week, this was in 2013 at a mere 155lbs after a horrible abusive relationship with a woman who had body/eating issues. I know it seems like a man should be able to overcome these issues from a woman, but truthfully I was weaker against her than I have ever been. We would spend 3 hours in the gym, cardio for two and circuit shit for another hour, not eat all day and splurge at night then do it all again. When we split I found I wasn't myself, I got my test levels checked and at the ripe age of 24 I had the test levels of a 70 year old man (<100). So i knew I couldnt get covered for trt by the doctor and truthfully I was ashamed.

Anyways that's the deep part of my intro, I since have been on 4 cycles, first as I said was 250mg test e for 8 weeks. Second cycle was 250mg test e for 14 weeks, then I started on another forum and gaining alot of knowledge and learning about my body and how it accepts gear and diet training regimen. 3rd cycle was Test cyp 500mg and EQ 400mg for 14 weeks, fourth cycle was test cyp 500mg and EQ 800mg, fifth and last cycle (currently on PCT) was Primo E 800mg, test cyp 200mg, and then a tren a and test prop taper at the end for 5 weeks. Been using hgh for the past year, all generics up until I started using Jino's and that's when shit started changing. Been having amazing recovery and results on the last cycle's synergy with the hgh and gear, and now on pct the gains are still aorund and my lifts are still going strong. Currently at 217lbs and as lean as I was when I was 155lbs (Picture attached)

I'm looking to gain a ton of knowledge with joining this forum and help out the younger guys and those who are not experienced the best I can. Really am passionate about changing lives for the better and seeing my clients and bros make it to the next level of phsyique admiration is all I really do this for. Thanks everyone

Attachments

• boom.jpg
    boom.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
  • joj.jpg
    joj.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
Looking good brother!! Keep at it. Make sure to read the rules and stickies in each sub forum. Welcome aboard

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

welcome. I can honestly say this is the best forum that I've been part of.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the party!

Welcome. Please respect the Jewish holidays

Back