• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Week 8

Boss Hogg 5050

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am at 240lbs

Arms: increased by an inch and a half

Chest: increased by 2 inches

Waist: decreased by an inch

Fat %: decreased to 13.8%

My body feels allot tighter and I feel allot better about my appearance. The past 2 weeks were challenging because I had to switch up my diet and make it interesting, I got stalled out on the same routine. I have been getting allot of compliments from friends and family on my body, so hard work and dedication are paying off. Thank you all for your continuous support and thanks AT for such awesome gear, I was really afraid in the beginning but 8 weeks completed and still no adverse reaction due to gear. Until my next update have a great and rewarding week.

Nice

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Nice. Keep it up!

Welcome.... before and after pictures?

8 week pics

I have been posting pictures since the beginning of my journey and will continue every 2 weeks, sorry about last weekend I did not post any. I am going to make an investment next week that I believe will help with my gains. I have been working out from home and my equipment is not enough. I don't have the time to go to a regular gym due to my schedule so am going to get more equipment. For all of you new guys like myself, Welcome to the club and you can count on these guys for anything, they are very helpful. I got my gear from AT and I am very pleased, but please understand this is not some magic show, where you drink some super juice the night before and wake up as the hulk the next morning. It takes allot of dedication and commitment, because it's so easy to skip a day but twice as hard to make up for it so never give up and stick to your diet, workout and resting plan.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been posting pictures since the beginning of my journey and will continue every 2 weeks, sorry about last weekend I did not post any. I am going to make an investment next week that I believe will help with my gains. I have been working out from home and my equipment is not enough. I don't have the time to go to a regular gym due to my schedule so am going to get more equipment. For all of you new guys like myself, Welcome to the club and you can count on these guys for anything, they are very helpful. I got my gear from AT and I am very pleased, but please understand this is not some magic show, where you drink some super juice the night before and wake up as the hulk the next morning. It takes allot of dedication and commitment, because it's so easy to skip a day but twice as hard to make up for it so never give up and stick to your diet, workout and resting plan.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg