• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A word on a quality source (PSL)

slash87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When it comes to a reputable source, it takes ages to make a reputation and a name in the market and that’s the case in steroid market as well. It was a few years ago when I was ripped off by several online sources as I was totally unaware of bodybuilding forums/boards/sites. The prices locally were sky high and are still high and it’s very hard to get them at a local gym. Then I came across “PSL”. After a test order and a few small orders, I was pretty satisfied with the gear quality. Since then I strongly believe that “PSL” is one of the best sources out there who provide quality gear. I’m not being a fan boy or something but I don’t want any newbie or anyone to loose their money. If there is a quality source available why some one need to be cheated and scammed by bunk/bogus websites.

The customer service is top notch, they have plenty of reps on boards and the staff is very friendly and professional. Being a loyal customer, I often receive free gifts with my order and in case of custom’s seizure my order is always reshipped.
In the end I would say that these bodybuilding forums/boards are doing a great job to aware newbie’s, bodybuilding community and young growing Bodybuilders to look for a decent quality source and get saved from being scammed.
**And hey guys the EP line GH is available and its pretty decently priced. Excited to try these out.**

When it comes to a reputable source, it takes ages to make a reputation and a name in the market and that’s the case in steroid market as well. It was a few years ago when I was ripped off by several online sources as I was totally unaware of bodybuilding forums/boards/sites. The prices locally were sky high and are still high and it’s very hard to get them at a local gym. Then I came across “PSL”. After a test order and a few small orders, I was pretty satisfied with the gear quality. Since then I strongly believe that “PSL” is one of the best sources out there who provide quality gear. I’m not being a fan boy or something but I don’t want any newbie or anyone to loose their money. If there is a quality source available why some one need to be cheated and scammed by bunk/bogus websites.

The customer service is top notch, they have plenty of reps on boards and the staff is very friendly and professional. Being a loyal customer, I often receive free gifts with my order and in case of custom’s seizure my order is always reshipped.
In the end I would say that these bodybuilding forums/boards are doing a great job to aware newbie’s, bodybuilding community and young growing Bodybuilders to look for a decent quality source and get saved from being scammed.
**And hey guys the EP line GH is available and its pretty decently priced. Excited to try these out.**

Slash,

We are grateful that you took the time to make such kind comments. Our company strives to be the best and always provide a positive customer experience.

I have would purchase any EP psl product

DJ

I believe you know that the PSL team values your status in the community. We are privileged to have you as a customer.

Just my two cents,
I have worked a few times with vision and believe am on my third order, and I have to say PSL and Vision are truly very professional. I have not been let down yet and do not expect to be... PSL is growing and soon will be conquering!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Just my two cents,
I have worked a few times with vision and believe am on my third order, and I have to say PSL and Vision are truly very professional. I have not been let down yet and do not expect to be... PSL is growing and soon will be conquering!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words regarding PSL. Of course, with Vision leading the group, great things are bound to happen!

I sense bouts of anger in my future. I may try these guys out. They have some nice products on the list.

Johnny Rotten,

Let me know if I can help in any way with feedback on various products.

What do you know about my brother GG Allin?

I started there drol about a week ago. And it is some strong stuff. Good drol is ruff on me headaches feeling like shit. But you can damn sure tell the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I started there drol about a week ago. And it is some strong stuff. Good drol is ruff on me headaches feeling like shit. But you can damn sure tell the difference.

Good stuff man!

IML Gear Cream!

yes good drol gives me some headaches and slight nausea... i start low and gradually go up the dose.

Back