• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eff you, eff your touchdowns, and eff minnie mouse...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck seeing all this new gear, td's, free gearz and hearing about cycles and results....I'm pinning 250 cyp and 250 Test E.....I was trying to be natty for my stuff in route, but I'm gripping......my tendonitis is almost good enough for the gym so I'm gonna start with some dumbells in the am...

Bastards, all of you especially Minnie Mouse.....suck it!

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Ok, I decided a little Tren instead of the test e...

952175108fcad27b1088df37d098da5c.jpg

I've seen women pin more, fill that syringe your wasting gainz
I'm fucking natty and healing.....as soon as I pinned my glute, my cock went from an acorn to a plantain. ....

I did, test c and tren a .....and suck my big, fat, juicy, hard cawk, I'm eating coconut gelato on top of 4 gin and tonics....
927716c17fc8d1c12cab1cb8b6dfe76a.jpg

I've got the desire....I've got the fire.....but there isn't any wood in the fireplace.....

I've got the desire....I've got the fire.....but there isn't any wood in the fireplace.....

If you need me to give you anything I am a giving motha fucca, mutha fucca... I have been hitting the vodka and just got back on here.... Immmm baaaacccckkk

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

If you need me to give you anything I am a giving motha fucca, mutha fucca... I have been hitting the vodka and just got back on here.... Immmm baaaacccckkk

Since he called you out here I think it's only fair that you put him on blast in your next video.

IML Gear Cream!
Where did you find coconut gelato at ? I've been looking for thst , no joke boss . Also fill that in looks empty.. Lol...

Cheapthreads out...

Shit I still have to post last nights video it was fucking 12 min long and I was a little fucked up

Mmm, Belvedere....right now I'm on Bombay and gelato. ....

Where did you find coconut gelato at ? I've been looking for thst , no joke boss . Also fill that in looks empty.. Lol...

Cheapthreads out...
Whole Foods.....

Pwaaaa....row..it's Belgian

Is the w silent or is this French cause if it's French I'm not fluent in faggot

I'm Belgian, not a frog....

I have used only the cyp and my bloods were capped (my MF bad) but it was passed 1500! I'm just cruising on 300 a week until wife gets pregnant... I gave some stuff to a local bodybuilder in town and he threw his gear away and using IA now... He is living the tren and super test...

But personal experience is only with the 300 cyp and I believe it's g2g I am getting another blood test Monday and it will 7 days after last pin

But personal experience is only with the 300 cyp and I believe it's g2g I am getting another blood test Monday and it will 7 days after last pin

Wait one fucking minute....

You fucking juice?

All this time I thought you were a WHOREDER. ....

WHO KNEW??

I just took a dump and played with my cawk while catching up on this thread

Moar plz

Back