• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap eats, you know you have one!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Top Roman recipes you know you have one, share it!

As much as I would like to paint a perfect picture that my diet is perfect, it's far from it at times, especially when I'm doing a bulk..I eat almost anything (thank god my compounds allow me to,aside from my training,because my genetics might take things on a whole different level) :(

This being said, I'm guilty, I'm guilty of utilizing Top cancer causing Ramen as one of my key energy sources through out the day..I'll pound 4 packs a day at times, no joke, shit's cheap enough..

I jazz these fucker up.. I use ground beef or ground turkey.. Cook the meat and strain,cook the cancer noodles and strain, add to both to pan and stir..I'll add some veggies and some seasoning,stir again.. BLAMMO, theres a cheap meal yielding my energy needs..

I forgot to grab beef last night (my mind was elsewhere),so this am for lunch I decided to crush up a handful of some Dorito's and toss them in with the cancer noodles (shit was crazy insanely good)..I'm doing this again! (I told her to stop buying that shit,glad she didn't listen to me AGAIN!)

Cheap eats,fuck it!

What's your cheap goto meal?

I heard some guys mention natty peanut butter,whole wheat and bacon sandwich? WTF?

Add a couple eggs to that ramen, toss in some chips, scoop of salso and some mayo and bam... Yummy prison food!

I'm not saying nothing but you get my point... only a great mind would recognize this type of ingenuity! ;)

It's kinda odd you posted this cause I made some ramen last night, I crave it a lot it the winter I have no idea why..? Maybe cause I was raised on the stuff or something lol

Also the Peanut Butter Bacon sandwich is very delicious.

What's even more odd about all of this, I also crave it more in the winter time as well I won't dare even touch the stuff in the spring / summer... if for whatever reason I crave the stuff, but after the winter months I start to gag thinking about it and then I repeat the cycle again next year...

I also crave sour patch kids in the winter so go figure

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't ate ramen in years and don't plan to ever again..

Bad experience or did you just live on them for too long

Too much sodium in Ramen...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Never really ate them at all... I've proply only had a handful in my life.... I'm more of a Mac n cheese guy! Now ive had like a thousand boxes of Kraft Mac n cheese lol

Never really ate them at all... I've proply only had a handful in my life.... I'm more of a Mac n cheese guy! Now ive had like a thousand boxes of Kraft Mac n cheese lol

I can definitely agree with this one, mac and cheese was a staple item when I lived on my own in my late teens early twenties...

Buy a pork shoulder for .69 a lb. Set the oven to 300. 8 hours later you have pulled pork for a week.

Tacos, bbq pork, meat and potatoes, pork fried rice...it's fucking endless.

My cheap meal would be cooking one big ass hamburger and cooking up an egg with some Muenster cheese. Pretty cheap.

My go to cheap, and quick and easy, is Tuna Helper (any flavor) with 3 cans of albacore tuna added. Or, occasionally I'll pound two chocolate chip or blueberry muffins and chase them down with 16oz of eggs whites and call that a meal. Always good in a pinch.

IML Gear Cream!
Make a box of Kraft Mac n cheese, brown 1 lb of hamburger mix it all together in a casserole dish with a can of cream of mushroom soup and top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake. It's awesome.

Damn. When I was broke as fuck - it was 1 pack of Ramen and 1 can of tuna unless I was lucky enough to kill a deer during hunting season.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Add a couple eggs to that ramen, toss in some chips, scoop of salso and some mayo and bam... Yummy prison food!

Nothing better then a prison spread! You can put damn near anything in it, what made it for me was some nacho cheese sauce the commissary had...

Nothing better then a prison spread! You can put damn near anything in it, what made it for me was some nacho cheese sauce the commissary had...
you ever chop up a pickle and make cell block chili sauce? Van Holten's pickle was the go to product for that extra jazz, I dont care what you had, chop that pickle up and add it

My go to cheap, and quick and easy, is Tuna Helper (any flavor) with 3 cans of albacore tuna added. Or, occasionally I'll pound two chocolate chip or blueberry muffins and chase them down with 16oz of eggs whites and call that a meal. Always good in a pinch.
Alba is all I eat man, its chopped up nice and not super chunkie like reg tuna..

Lately my local coffee joint was selling blueberry muffines for 1cent if you got a coffee..Shiiiiittt, I was pounding these as I walked into the gym,crumbs stuck in my go-tee and all!
never had tuna helper.. whats the nutritional specs on it? cals and carbs?

Now I want a blueberry muffin

Cooked potato topped with cottage cheese.
Cheap and easy.

Pb&j any time no question hands down thy best...

Cheapthreads out....

My wife has this quick meal deal that sounds weird but it's pretty darn good. Equal parts of low sodium canned black beans and 1% low fat cottage cheese with salsa to taste. A good protein and carb source. You can throw in shredded cheese if you want more fat.

Cooked potato topped with cottage cheese.
Cheap and easy.
But, no bacon brotha, or broccoli? whats a tater with no broccoli and bacon?

Get Shredded!
Pb&j any time no question hands down thy best...

Cheapthreads out....

score, pbj is tits without a doubt!

My wife has this quick meal deal that sounds weird but it's pretty darn good. Equal parts of low sodium canned black beans and 1% low fat cottage cheese with salsa to taste. A good protein and carb source. You can throw in shredded cheese if you want more fat.

Im gonna try this. I have all 3 items near by.. I'll keep you posted.. I'll try anything once!

you ever chop up a pickle and make cell block chili sauce? Van Holten's pickle was the go to product for that extra jazz, I dont care what you had, chop that pickle up and add it

Na never tried it but I bet it's good. You can put literally anything in it ands it's great, we had tuna the nacho sauce peanuts mayo and all kinds of other crazy shit and it was always delicious haha

Creamy Peanut butter, strawberry jam from Costco, thinly sliced bananas on toasted whole wheat bread :winkfinger:

eggs oatmeal and rice

been trying to keep my calories up with protein shakes spiked with oatmeal and off brand great value capn crunch..

Some ground lean turkey with white or brown rice with a little bit of hot sauce goes a long way for me.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Boiled spaghetti noodles, drain, add 2-3 eggs and some olive oil, salt and pepper. ...or Pho.....both cheap

Sent from my DEA work phone.

I boil the Ramen with the salt packet for flavor drain it, add an egg, ground beef, and tapatio, and make a couple pancakes out of it, then fry them up

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back