• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

taking clomid for fertility question about gains.

wssickls1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife and I have been trying to have a baby for a while long story short got tested and found out I have low test and sperm count. DR put me on clomid 25mg a day. now, will I see any performance/gains from the new test and free test my body will be producing? I know clomid is not anabolic just curious since I have been low test for a long time.

thanks for the input.

Everyone knows you take clomid to get hoog!!!

Sent from my DEA work phone.

A smart ass way to say "HUGE".....

I'm kinda that way.....

But I think your question was answered though by a qualified member here....you should do some more research and decide if you want more....this is really a science and although I've been here a short while, I'm still learning everyday, it takes time, understanding and discipline. ...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Try HCG for fertility, and also no it will not be equal to injecting testosterone, maybe will help a little bit with gains if you're really low natty t, and the clomid puts your total in the 600-800s

Just curious, what's your cycle history like?

Back