• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

when ordering from board sponsor UGL

Status
Not open for further replies.

placebo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am getting ready to place my 1st order EVER with a board sponsor and have some questions.

Do you indicate that your on ASF and include your username?

When emailing, do you only enter what you want and no small talk? I don't want to be rude, but also don't want to include non needed stuff. For example, "Hi, how are you doing. I would like to order 5 units of xxxxx. I am looking forward to trying it out."

Any other tips or etiquette would be appreciated.

Each sponsor has their own way of doing things.
Some have websites and others will email you a list.
Many sponsors have board reps that will be happy to communicate with you through PM.
Read the sponsor forum stickies...many of them have order instructions.
Take care of the whole thing through emails and PMs. Don't try to place an order or discuss order or shipping details in open forum.

Each vendor is different. Basic courtesy is usually [always] appreciated, but no need to do 20 pages of small talk. This is a business transaction, not a date.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

But nudez never hurt anyone.

Easy with this guys.. I can see this thread initiating posts that just should not be posted ..could get messy ..

I always include a nice little summary of how my day went and I encourage them to do the same. Oh yeah. Always end all convos with a smiley face. :)

Easy with this guys.. I can see this thread initiating posts that just should not be posted ..could get messy ..

Maybe close the thread? OP must have his answer by now.

Simply contact a advertisers rep or there contact email.....discussion further then that could possibly violate boards rules in regards to the OP....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back